PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna chat about cats?

RussianBlueKitty03
01-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Whats up? I'm russianbluekitty0, and as u know I'm new here, so does anyone wanna talk to me??? I don't know ANYOnE

moosmom
01-01-2003, 07:25 PM
RBK03,

Welcome to Pet Talk! This is a great site. I've been a member for almost a year now and love it!

So, how many cats do you have? I've got 6 at the present time. I just lost my cat Casey (8) to a tumor. All but 1 of my cats are all rescues. There is:

Mollie Rose (Tortoiseshell) my very first cat who came from Vermont.

MooShoo (Sphynx) rescued from his breeder that neglected him. He's blind in one eye and has limited vision in the other from a herpes virus that cause scar tissue to form on his corneas.

Carly the Curly Girl, an American Curl tiger rescued from a breeder who lost her house.

Faberge, aka Shorty, a calico Munchkin rescued from her breeder who kept her in a cage the first year of her life.

Maya Linn, a Siamese mix with deep blues eyes, rescued from the San Juan Airpot in Puerto Rico.

Eli, black and white almost tuxedo kitten (4 months old) rescued by Ramanth (Kim) along with his mama. Kim has Eli's mama now.

jenluckenbach
01-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi and welcome!!! I have 13 cats so I can talk about them all day.:D Their pictures are in my signature. Why don't you go first with more about you and your pets and maybe you'd like a specific question answered.

Fuzzy317
01-01-2003, 07:31 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/laser3.gif to Pet Talk.

Our 4 cats, and 4 dogs are listed in my signature.

RussianBlueKitty03
01-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Well I only have one cat. It's a russian blue hence my screen that is blind in one eye. We rescued it from a parking lot where it was being viciously attacked by a dog. It's a very small cat, but its not all russian blue, its mixed with something else but I don't know what

AmberLee
01-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Hi. My screen name is AmberLee and my two living kitties are Cassy (Perspicacity Purrsonality) a male dilute silver swirl tabby and Livvy (Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni) a female brown tabby Maine Coon mix. Sassy (Sassafras Root) was a male tabby/Russian Blue mix. He went to the Rainbow Bridge about 2 years ago: he had a slight heart problem that wasn't recognized in time... :(

Cassy and Livvy are in my avatar on the left. (KrazyAboutKatz took their pictures for me ... I'm sure she'll be telling you about her 3 handsome boys soon!) I look forward to hearing more about your fur-baby.

RussianBlueKitty03
01-02-2003, 08:38 AM
Cool! :D