PDA

View Full Version : Hair on the cat tree

mon
09-30-2019, 12:45 AM
We have 2 cats and 3 of the biggest cat trees we could purchase. The newest one is a sort of furry thing but the other two are covered in short carpet like stuff. The only way I have found to remove all the cat hair from those, is to wet your hand and rub it in a circular motion. When your hand becomes dry and you discover that your hand is filled with a ball of cat hair, discard it. Wet your hand and repeat until you become bored, tired, nauseated or all three. Then simply wash your hands really well and VOILA!! I am always very impressed with the result and no chemicals. Might sound weird but the best way to go, just a shout out to cat lovers in the know.

Queen of Poop
09-30-2019, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the tip Mon. I will definitely give that a try.

phesina
09-30-2019, 01:09 PM
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks, Mon!

I will have to give that a try when I volunteer as a "Cat Comforter" at the Humane Society on Wednesday. (My apartment is too small for one of those cat trees!*)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

* P.S. from Sparkler and Galaxy:
So, Mom, what do you need that big bed for, anyway? Mean, selfish Mommy!

cats4ever
09-30-2019, 05:09 PM
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks, Mon!

I will have to give that a try when I volunteer as a "Cat Comforter" at the Humane Society on Wednesday. (My apartment is too small for one of those cat trees!*)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

* P.S. from Sparkler and Galaxy:
So, Mom, what do you need that big bed for, anyway? Mean, selfish Mommy!

Yeah mom, what's up with that? Even the smallest apartment has room for a giant cat tree!:D

I have a rubber brush that does an excellent job as well removing cat hair from any surface.