PDA

View Full Version : Exquisite Eeyore

DonnaDWM
09-25-2019, 06:15 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You love to sit on the couch beside your family
while they are watching TV
Celebrate your world famous day

phesina
09-25-2019, 09:14 PM
Dearest Eeyore, a.k.a. Sweet Piggy, what an adorable Guinea Pig you are! You have such soft-looking pretty fur and the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes looking right at me. You're so cute laying there on the couch relaxing. How nice that you often sit with your people there and watch television! You're a very sweet little piggie but also sometimes a prissy little princess! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eeyore, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of lettuce and carrots!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
09-25-2019, 09:18 PM
Congratulations pretty Eeyore, on being today's Pet of the Day!

CavyMom
09-26-2019, 05:04 AM
Congratulations, Miss Eeyore, on being POTD! You are so darling, beautiful and precious with an adorable personality! (We :love: cavies/gps!) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :) XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

tatsxxx11
09-26-2019, 05:48 AM
Wheek, wheek, Eeyore, a.k.a. Sweet Piggy! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie, from all in this guinea pig loving home!:)

What a pawsitively precious, prissy piggy princess you are, Sweet Piggy!:D Your plush, cinnamon colored coat is so pretty, and true to your nickname you're just as sweet as can be! That little face of yours, those big, brown eyes could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

Having been mom to many a pig, I know so well those squeaks and squeals of desperation that come every time the frig door is opened, with the first crackle of those veggie bags in the morning!:D I think guinea pigs give Labs a run for the money when it comes to food obsession!:p:D

How lucky your family is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Eeyore! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...chowing down on some yummy lettuce and carrots; relaxing on the couch with your peeps, watching TV; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Eeyore, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Heart-melting!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2019/September/25.jpg