PDA

View Full Version : What kind of animals are on your new 2003 calendars?

Vermontcat
01-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Now that it is a new year I just hung up my new calendars.
A cat-a-day calendar, a mini golden retriever calendar and a full sized horse calendar for the kitchen.
So tell me what animals are on your new calendars. I will be surprised if someone says no animals!
If you need to go find a new one still here is a cool website to find one.
www.browntrout.com
I think it was Cataholic who posted it once to show us they make a tuxedo cat calendar.:)

HoRsELUvR
01-01-2003, 09:33 AM
I have a horse calendar and one with all kinds of wild animals.on my brother's bday it has an ox licking inside its nose!:D

wolf_Q
01-01-2003, 10:22 AM
I love calendars. I *always* have several per year. :)

For 2003 I have a U2 Calendar, a Siberian Huskies Calendar, and a wolf calendar.

I don't have a page a day calendar yet, but I'm sure I will find a dog one soon. :)

The Cat Factory
01-01-2003, 10:31 AM
I have one with a whole bunch of different animals in it :)

Andie
01-01-2003, 10:39 AM
It's called 'Buddies' it's puppies and kittens posed together.

iceyshiver21
01-01-2003, 10:42 AM
i have a calender from our humane socity, so we have dogs and cats on ours :)

AmylovesMisty
01-01-2003, 10:42 AM
I have a 365 dogs pageaday calendar and i also have a horse and a cute puppy one!!!

Cataholic
01-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Now that it is a new year I just hung up my new calendars.
A cat-a-day calendar, a mini golden retriever calendar and a full sized horse calendar for the kitchen.
So tell me what animals are on your new calendars. I will be surprised if someone says no animals!
If you need to go find a new one still here is a cool website to find one.
www.browntrout.com
I think it was Cataholic who posted it once to show us they make a tuxedo cat calendar.:)

Yup, it was me!!! And, thanks to Lillycat (my momma) for telling me about it. I have one with TUXEDOS! of course, at home. I have the 365 cats one at work (gave it to mom, but she already had one, so I regifted it to myself).

Lillycat has THREE calendars in her kitchen..Tabbies, of course...

Uabassoon
01-01-2003, 12:40 PM
My mom got me a kitten a day calender.

ChrisH
01-01-2003, 12:59 PM
I have two all breeds dog ones, (I got them before I had my cat) one of full grown dogs and one of puppies.

01-01-2003, 02:31 PM
I put up 4 calendars in my house :
1) in the library : with cats
2) in the kitchen : with cats
3) in our bedroom : with cats
4) upstairs : with cats

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey , is it obvious that I am a cat-person ??:cool: :cool: :cool:

Desert Arabian
01-01-2003, 02:44 PM
I have a horse and yellow lab calendar. But I cut 'em up and hung the pictures up in my room.

Tina
01-01-2003, 02:58 PM
I just have a horse calender. I think I might have one with dogs too but I don't know where I put it.

Aspen and Misty
01-01-2003, 03:17 PM
I got an Austalian Shepherd calander. They all are so pretty, of course not as pretty as my Chewy :o . My brother got a really pretty wolf calander. It is soooo pretty.

Ash

neko1
01-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Browntrout also has Abyssinian calendars for all you aby fans out there!!
This year, though I bought a kitty calendar that has all these wierd camera angles to the pictures. It's called About Face and the pictures in it are sooo funny!

Cookiebaker
01-01-2003, 03:23 PM
I have a yellow lab calandar this year. Gee, I wonder why? :o My other one is a Kim Anderson (he's the artist that photographs young children).

moosmom
01-01-2003, 03:34 PM
I never got a new 2003 calendar this year :(

Sudilar
01-01-2003, 03:37 PM
GUESS!!!! :D:D:D

Miss Meow
01-01-2003, 06:36 PM
I found a Brown Trout Siamese cat calendar. January's cat is a big-eyed, fat-faced Meezer that I think was photographed too close to the poor cat's face. Roll on February!!!

RockyRoad
01-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Mine is a calendar of Alaska. My other one is a religious on with God and stuff like that. I usually collect calendars, so I will probably get more. I also have a calendar with pictures of my pets I made on the computer. Those are all in my room. Besides that we have:
Study: A Puppy calendar
Kitchen: The school calendar and another religious calendar
My parent's room: nothing lol
My sister's room: An Islanders calendar, and yet another religious calendar

neko1
01-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by neko1

This year, though I bought a kitty calendar that has all these wierd camera angles to the pictures. It's called About Face and the pictures in it are sooo funny!

Here's a pic of July: of course its an aby!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/p769340b2e96de4e4e5986d7c6657b0c2/fcd9c88a.jpg

toughCookie
01-01-2003, 07:05 PM
my calendars have...cats!

lovemyshiba
01-01-2003, 08:14 PM
I have one the grocery store gave us for free:rolleyes:
and my planner:rolleyes:

...I'm looking for a shiba inu calendar--not that Abbey isn't special, but I want to find one

anna_66
01-01-2003, 09:20 PM
We got one from our nephew for christmas, it has Rottweilers on it (although I don't think they are as pretty as our Angus;) )!

Twisterdog
01-01-2003, 11:02 PM
I have one of the ones I buy to give away to my customers ... with puppies, of course. January is Australian cattle dog puppers ... ttoooooo cute. I don't know what the other months are - I don't look ahead because I want to be surprised. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2003, 12:33 AM
I have 3 up. One is of kittens, one is of cats, and one is from the Humane Society so it has dogs and cats. :)

lynnestankard
01-02-2003, 04:24 AM
Yes - another one here with CATS on the calendar!!

Lynne

Dakota's Mommy
01-02-2003, 10:40 AM
We have 2 calendars for the new year! One is a calendar called like Best Friends or something like that with a bunch of picks of puppies together! Our second one, and my favorite so far, is one that my sister special ordered for our family. A Calendar made up totally from pics of the family dogs! It's great since each pup has their birthdays in different months.

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-02-2003, 11:12 AM
The calendar on my desk at work is a page-a-day dogs! The desk calendar on my desk at home is a GSD one. And there is one on the frigde that I made myself on my computer with MS Publisher and pictures of Andrew, Drake, and Me!

slleipnir
01-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Mine is a dog Calender..I'm not quite sure of the breed right off, but they're cute little grey pups with long ears, they're SO CUTE. I was thinking of scanning some of them to show, they're just so cute :]

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-02-2003, 11:20 AM
Could the grey pups with long ears be weims?

Dixieland Dancer
01-02-2003, 11:20 AM
I have three calendars and all of them are dog related! Two are Golden Retrievers only and the other is the Search and Rescue dog team that Dixie's brother is on. He is March! I tease her by telling her that her brother is a calendar pin up!!! :cool:

All Creatures Great And Small
01-02-2003, 12:52 PM
At work I have the B. Kliban cat calendar. At home, we rely pretty much on the calendar on the PC to keep track of stuff, so the calendars are purely decorative. I have one in the office that is from the Lang Co. of Delafield, WI, of waterfowl. They do kind of folksy, early American type calendars, and they sell nice frames to put them in. I used to always have the Lang cow calendar in the kitchen, but when we moved to this house, I didn't have room to display much of my cow stuff since my husband wanted to keep his mom's decor. (I snuck a few moos in here and there though).
You know, this reminds me - since my husband forgot to give me the usual calendar for Christmas, I'll have to go out and get a new one for the office!

NoahsMommy
01-02-2003, 03:31 PM
I just ordered this one:
Original Cats (http://www.calendars.com/product.asp?TID={A02B9DBB-6171-4AF9-9C42-BAB293E6794E}&PID=1&IID=5369)

Cincy'sMom
01-02-2003, 07:13 PM
On my desk at work I have the Dog Fancy, Dog-a Day calendar. At home I have a calender I made on imagestation with pictures of Sadie Cincy, Taggert, Oreo, Dazzi, Snoopy, Dakota, Destiny, Mikey (RB) and Simon(RB).

Crikit
01-02-2003, 08:41 PM
I have a 365 dog wall calendar from my sister and niece, a 365 page a day buddies calendar and mini Scooby calendar.

Barbara
01-03-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by neko1
Browntrout also has Abyssinian calendars for all you aby fans out there!!

Here there were NO aby calendars:mad:, but I've got a wolf calendar, a cat calendar I brought from holidays in Greece, the "Literary Cat Calendar" (a very beautiful b/w one where Filou starred last year together with literary quotations). And dare I admit it a Mark Rothko calendar.