PDA

View Full Version : Madame Miss Kitty will see you now

cats4ever
09-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Miss Kitty is trying her paws in fortune telling.
Mine was as follows:
"There will be many litterboxes full of cat waste, and cats will be yowling for food."

phesina
09-01-2019, 04:37 PM
What a beautiful hat, Miss Kitty! I can tell you are an excellent fortune teller.

And gosh, what an amazing fortune, Heidi! I bet you never guessed anything like that might be in the works!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
09-01-2019, 07:23 PM
I asked her if she could be wrong, and she said nope, this is how you will spend your life. :(

Randi
09-02-2019, 01:54 AM
He he, I believe your fortune telling is spot on, Miss Kitty! :D

What a stylish hat! :cool:

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-14-2019, 06:54 AM
Aww madam Miss Kitty, can you please tell me future? I
My cat-househole is down to one cat Snoopy, and I would love to know if and when will have more cats again?
Thank you Madam!!

cats4ever
09-14-2019, 01:42 PM
Aww madam Miss Kitty, can you please tell me future? I
My cat-househole is down to one cat Snoopy, and I would love to know if and when will have more cats again?
Thank you Madam!!

Madam Miss Kitty says:
"A cat in need of a perfect home is in your future. The timing is a bit hazy, it may be a longhair or shorthair, a boy or a girl, a kitten or a grown cat, but it will happen when you least expect it.
That would be $ 5 and a bag of Temptation treats! Thank you":D

cassiesmom
09-26-2019, 11:11 PM
Dear Madame Miss Kitty, I had a challenging day today. I’m glad to report that things got much better after I re-read this post and others that your mom posted, and looked at all the pictures! I’m not sure if I owe you five dollars and kitty treats, but you can let me know if I do.

Thank you, kitties and mom for helping me through a goofy day :love: —
Your fan,
Elyse

cats4ever
09-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Thank you, Elyse, from Miss Kitty.:love: Since you charmed your way into Miss Kitty's heart, she will not insist on money and/or treats. She can be generous if she wants to be!:D
When I come home, having had a difficult day, I, too, get great comfort from those little rascals.

But wait...
I just found Miss Kitty consulting with the little cream dispenser kitty. So that's where she gets all that stuff about our fortune.

"Wow, really. You said 'Elyse? It'll be our secret"