PDA

View Full Version : New Record!!!

koxka
01-01-2003, 03:14 AM
A new rercord on Pet Talk has been stablished (I think) :D :

It's January the 1th., 9:50 AM in western Europe...and I'm ALONE on PETTALK BOARD....not even a guest...I feel so lonely! LOL.

You guys seem that you have got a hard New Year Eve :D .

Oh well, have you all a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!

01-01-2003, 07:02 AM
hey hey , Koxka , at that time a was still sleeping soundly ....!!
I got up at 10.30 am , not because I wasn't sleepy anymore , but because I felt sorry for my pets , who did have to wait so long to get their breakfast ..:p :D

neko1
01-01-2003, 07:06 AM
Gee it's jan. 1st and only 8am here! I'm so used to getting up for work early that i cannot sleep late on my days off:o

Lillycat
01-01-2003, 08:05 AM
we're here, koxka, we're here.....happy new year to you......and to all pt-ers!!!

Barbara
01-01-2003, 08:16 AM
Now 5 hrs later we had a little walk at the lake -and there was still nobody. It was too early Koxka, on holidays I see the sunrise only when I stayed awake all night:)

Cataholic
01-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Now 5 hrs later we had a little walk at the lake -and there was still nobody. It was too early Koxka, on holidays I see the sunrise only when I stayed awake all night:)

What? When does the sunrise come to you, Barbara?

Miss Meow
01-01-2003, 06:31 PM
I think I was having my dinner at that time - I think we are 9 hours ahead of Spain. Maybe I can leave the computer on and the cats can talk to you - that way they'll stop staring at our food while we're eating :)

koxka
01-02-2003, 01:27 AM
:D

Lut , have you ever tried ,feed your kitties and got a nice good hot chocolate for your self and go ahead again to the bet . It's what a call : THE SECOND ROUND, and is the best speepping ever.!:p

Ah Neko , Is what happened to me i was awake after 3 hours sleep, it was my internal body clock I guess:mad:....but I went for my " Second Round" thou:D

Happy you were here Lillycat, I feel better now.;)

Miss Meow; I wouldn't mind to have a long nice talk with Tabasco,you already know he is my platonic love...:D :D

Miss Meow
01-02-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by koxka

Miss Meow; I wouldn't mind to have a long nice talk with Tabasco,you already know he is my platonic love...:D :D

He loves you too, but all he can say at the moment is waaaaaaaah (give me food), waaaaaaaaaaah (give me more food) and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (give me food and pet me!) :)

koxka
01-05-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

He loves you too, but all he can say at the moment is waaaaaaaah (give me food), waaaaaaaaaaah (give me more food) and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (give me food and pet me!) :)

NO PROBLEM !!! I can do that !!! I'm veryi well trained !!! I specially like the part "pet me" :p

Sometimes I wonder how it would be Tabasco and Little Pericot together .Tabasco is such a character and Little Pericot quite an outgoing kitty.!
Certinaly a endless hours of pure fun!!!:D

01-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by koxka
:D

Lut , have you ever tried ,feed your kitties and got a nice good hot chocolate for your self and go ahead again to the bet . It's what a call : THE SECOND ROUND, and is the best speepping ever.!:p

yep , Koxka , I did ; but once I have seen those cuteie-potatie-heads of my cats and their gorgeous "MEOW !!" , I just cannot leave them and want to CUDDLE !!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Miss Meow
01-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Anna, I think you HAVE been talking to my cats. They have mastered the second round sleep! They get up at 5am, make a huge amount of noise for about 45 minutes, then go back to bed while we are still awake, wondering what happened!