PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy the ice cream girl!

phesina
08-20-2019, 05:55 PM
So last evening I was sitting on the couch eating a bowlful of ice cream. Galaxy got up next to me and stood with her front legs on my lap looking up at the bowl. I kept moving it higher and higher up, closer to my face.. out of her reach, right?

Well, all of a sudden, she reared up, pushed her head in between the bowl and my chin, and chomped up a mouthful of ice cream!

Then she settled down on my lap to enjoy it. There was ice cream smeared all over her nose and chin. She ate every bit of it, including the smeared ice cream.

Then she cleaned up what was left on the bottom of the bowl after I'd finished MY share of it!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
08-20-2019, 06:17 PM
Pat, how dare you not to offer ice cream to Galaxy?:D
So she had to take action before you ate it all. I would have loved to see that ice cream all over her face. I'm glad that you two enjoyed it.:love:

Queen of Poop
08-21-2019, 06:39 PM
Oh my goodness, don't get between that girl and her ice cream!

Randi
08-22-2019, 10:44 AM
He he, so Galaxy loves ice cream. :D You better get some more! You also need to find out if she likes boiled corn - Fister loved it.

I'm glad she is getting closer and closer to you... you're doing all the right things. :)

Give her some kisses from me - and Sparkler, too. :love: :love:

cassiesmom
08-24-2019, 09:32 AM
Does Sparkler like ice cream too? Cassie liked yogurt and I always put extra milk on cereal so she could lap it up. You and Galaxy shared a treat! :love: