PDA

View Full Version : I HAD a new Siamese cat cup for my water

Miss Meow
12-31-2002, 10:25 PM
Now I go back to my water bottle :rolleyes:

Tabasco wonders why he has to walk all that way to the water bowl (or the shower) when water is at hand at a convenient height for his fluffy little head (Mummycat is wondering how she's raised a furchild with such bad manners)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/pece5c644d9d553b483673ce2bac71846/fcde389b.jpg

Oooh, look, if I put my foot in and take it out, I can shake little water drops everywhere. Aren't I clever? (Mummycat is wondering if her computer monitor is waterproof)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/pe0b83f4a75e1b1d2abd320c32ebff2b2/fcde389c.jpg

May as well wash my feet while I'm here (Mummycat is saying EWWWWWWWWWW!!!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/pe975f1dff6253aba6b70649ce51d9b8b/fcde389e.jpg

If it's good enough for a baby Meezer, it's good enough for the big Meezer (meanwhile Mummy has run to the shop for a bottle of water)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/pcca7d342551c47be1716101eafceb179/fcde3a73.jpg

Anybody want a secondhand Meezer cup, going cheap? :D

Karen
12-31-2002, 10:42 PM
I would dare take that cup away from such perfect meezers! How come you thought it was yours, anyway, silly human? Is YOUR picture on there? I don't THINK so!

wayne0214
01-01-2003, 12:01 AM
It makes little difference whether a cup contains water, coffee, tea, orange juice, or what ever, my furkids would drink from it regardless -providing it is something that they would like. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.

.........wayne

AmberLee
01-01-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Karen
....How come you thought it was yours, anyway, silly human? Is YOUR picture on there? I don't THINK so!

Hee, hee, hee!!! :D ;)

koxka
01-01-2003, 03:46 AM
Anybody want a secondhand Meezer cup, going cheap?

Does the kitten go with the cup? :D

wayne0214
01-01-2003, 04:39 AM
This morning I am drinking from my Meezer cup. It has a picture of a wedge-head meezer on it. Already Fawn and Tiara have come over to taste whether it is something they would like. Fortunately, neither of them likes coffee/chocolate.;)

............wayne

Barbara
01-01-2003, 05:16 AM
Miss Meow don't tell me you don't like your water with silky white (or brown) hair in it?
Even if I take a plate out of the cupboard I can be sure there is a ticked hair upon it;)

jenluckenbach
01-01-2003, 05:54 AM
photographic proof that they have always been doing this when your back is turned you just never caught them before!!:D

ChrisH
01-01-2003, 06:00 AM
LOL :D :D :D

Great pictures!! :)

neko1
01-01-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by koxka

Does the kitten go with the cup? :D

I'd take it if the kitty goes with the cup!!!:D

smokey the elder
01-01-2003, 09:13 AM
Busted!! Those pix are so cute. Don't you know that everything you have really belongs to the cats, and you just "borrow" it?:p ;)

hellostranger
01-01-2003, 10:33 AM
LOL! What great pictures..... Isn't it just like a cat person to take pictures while a cat is sticking his paws in your drink? Non-cat people would have taken the cup away from him right away...not us, we get out the camera! :D

Cataholic
01-01-2003, 11:33 AM
That is sooo cute! Miss Meow, go get your OWN cup, with a picture of a hooman on it!!! That is a cat cup if I ever saw one!!! I often times put the cats own glass of water out on the table. That way, they tend to leave mine alone. They don't want to get MY germs if they don't have to.

Great pictures! I will take the cat and the cup.:D

Vermontcat
01-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

May as well wash my feet while I'm here (Mummycat is saying EWWWWWWWWWW!!!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/pe975f1dff6253aba6b70649ce51d9b8b/fcde389e.jpg

I love this photo of Tabasco washing his feet in it!:D

Maybe he is too young to read but at least he can look at the picture and see that it is clearly marked as a siamese cat cup and not one for humans.:)

Tina
01-01-2003, 02:47 PM
*LOL* What cute pictures!!

Miss Meow
01-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Karen
I would dare take that cup away from such perfect meezers! How come you thought it was yours, anyway, silly human? Is YOUR picture on there? I don't THINK so!

Hadn't thought of it like that before :D I'm afraid if I got a cup with my own face on it, I'd scare myself every time I picked it up!

I dread to think how many times I have drunk from it without realising that secret cat drinking, gargling, playing and tootsie washing sessions have occurred. A few bacteria make the body grow stronger I guess :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
01-01-2003, 11:31 PM
LOL Great pics. :D Tabasco is so cute. :)

lynnestankard
01-02-2003, 04:42 AM
LOL Nicole - those pics., are the best! If I threw out every cup that Bagel had stuck her head in - only if it contains tea though, she hates coffee - I'd be buying cups on a weekly basis!!:D :D
If you had a dishwasher - it kills all the germies!! But whats the odd germ between friends? Dare I admit that the three musketeers even lick plates that have contained something yummy?:D
The saying here is - no need to wash it the cats have cleaned it!:D

Lynne

Vio&Juni
01-02-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
But whats the odd germ between friends? Dare I admit that the three musketeers even lick plates that have contained something yummy?:D
The saying here is - no need to wash it the cats have cleaned it!:D
I remember first time when my mom saw that WE GIVE THE PLATE TO THE CAT TO LICK IT!!! :eek: She was Shocked! She got used to it, still doesn't like it, but there is nothing she can do. When she's visiting us, she washes every plate before she uses it. Why???
Nicole, they are sweet, as always :)

smokey the elder
01-02-2003, 07:46 AM
It's probably safer to drink out of a cup your cat has used than one another human has used. Different germs!

Bosun has this water tower in the bathroom. Lately she tries to play with the bubbles as it refills the bowl. Then she puts her paws in the bowl. That's why there's so much hair in there every time I refill it. Silly kitties!:D :p

Barbara
01-02-2003, 07:54 AM
I have read one day that our germs can be more dangerous for cats than theirs for us. But with cats that share our lives like ours do how can you tell where our germs end and theirs begin?
I am from a generation in which children ate dirt outside and had less allergies etc. than today's children.

NoahsMommy
01-02-2003, 11:05 AM
Too cute!! Your babies are just beautiful!

I LOVE your cup....I'll take it! :D