PDA

View Full Version : Aaron is home!

monkeyluver
12-31-2002, 10:08 PM
This is what happend:

I was at my sister's house talking and we were thinking up every thing we could do to bring home my baby. The door bell rang and she went to answer it and guess what! It was the man who bought Aaron! He had Aaron in his arms and asked for my nephew. I was just in total shock but he told us what happend.

Turns out he just knew my Nephew from school and told him he always wanted a monkey ever since the one his mother had died. He had a cage and everything and knew how to take care of it. He had no intentions of putting Aaron through show buisness! He brought Aaron back because he wanted to know what he was doing wrong and why Aaron was crying so much. I just took my baby in my arms and sqeezed while my sister explained the story. He was upset because he really did want one but I wrote down the number of a website that shows many monkeys that need homes. He took it and left.

Aaron is still very scared. He is terrified when I or my husband leaves the room. He's in my lap right now...fast asleep. I'm so gratful to have my baby home.

-Rachel

Karen
12-31-2002, 10:37 PM
So so so glad the man realized Aaron was unhappy and brought him back to you! Oh, dear Aaron, welcome home, little one. I hope the nice man gets a different monkey to care for, and that the next monkey your nephew gets near bites him! Okay, maybe not that, but I hope your nephew learns, somehow, that what he did was just plain wrong!

Aaron, dear monkey boy
Safe at home tonight at last
How frightened you must have been
Dear sweet boy

You are safe now, we promise
We won't let you go again
It's okay to sleep,
We promise to be here when you wake
And for the rest of your life, too.

Dry your tears, little mokey boy,
Rest now, sleep.

Twisterdog
12-31-2002, 10:44 PM
Wow! Amazing that things worked out for you! You are VERY lucky indeed.

I hope your sister has some very serious consequences lined up for your nephew! I sincerely hope she does not let him get away with this - and I hope he is banned from your home!

joycenalex
01-01-2003, 07:56 AM
:D :D :D i am soooo happy for you and aaron. rachel, never let that rotten nephew near you OR your home again,. (strong words for bad criminal behavior) CHANGE ALL YOUR LOCKS ASAP AND PLEASE CONSIDER GETTING A MONITORED SECURITY SYSTEM. he has shown you and his mother his character and it's a bad one, you cannot trust him ever again (it might also be wise to get your keys back from your sister...if he steals from you, he'll steal from her too. ) i am so sorry that this happened, please protect your babies and your home from this person. best wishes
joyce

tatsxxx11
01-01-2003, 08:12 AM
Yippppppppppeeeeeeeee!!:D:D:D Oh Rachel, I'm am so thrilled that your beautiful baby boy is home in your arms once more!! I have a feeing it will be a long while before you ever let him out of your site! And as for your nephew........grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:mad: I hope your sister has some sever consequences lined up for HIM!! And bless that dear man for knowing that something was not right with Aaron!! Happy New Year to your family! What an amazing ending to a very sad story!! Hugs and kisses to you precious one!!:)

KYS
01-01-2003, 11:00 AM
I am so glad you got Aaron returned to you.
I just don't understand your nephew!!
I hope he learns the seriousness of what he has done.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2003, 12:22 PM
YIPEEEEE!!! What wonderful news to start the New Year! I thought maybe the person who had him didn't realize Aaron had been stolen. I'm so glad it turned out well. :D

monkeyluver
01-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Thank You everyone! it is wonderful to have Aaron home and I thank the man for bringing him home. By The way he called me and said he found a beautiful capuchin baby boy!

Don't worry my husband and I are pressing charges. It really is like stealing a child. He is unwelcome in my home forever. I just can't believe he did what he did. I remember when He was younger and playing with Abby on the floor...what happened?

Abby is thrilled to have Aaron back. We are making some cage changes this friday so 1.They can sleep in our bedroom and that way they won't be afraid at night 2.They are going to sleep in one big cage together. Abel my doggie smothered Aaron with kisses when he got home it was so cute.

Thanks so much for your help! We all apperciated it so much.

Lots of Love,

Rachel, Elijah, Abby, Aaron, Abbott, Abduel, Abel, Abir, Abnur, Acacia, Ada, and Abraham.

primabella
01-01-2003, 05:00 PM
oh, i am sooo happy things worked out for you!! congrats on having aaron back, you are SO lucky!

tatsxxx11
01-01-2003, 05:06 PM
Extra hugs and kisses for Abby and Aaron!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you all! Sleep well sweet little Aaron!!!:)

moosmom
01-01-2003, 07:00 PM
I was so happy to hear Aaron is back home where he belongs!! As for that %$#(*&@ of a nephew, I kick his royal behind from here to kingdom come. He is not only a thief, but a liar as well. Show business my butt.

That kid AND his mother need serious counseling. If he'll steal from his family, he'll steal from anybody. Anyone know where the money went that your nephew received?? I can't tell you how furious I am at the whole thing, and Aaron wasn't even mine!!! I'm glad you're pressing charges. Like Slave of 15 Dogs said, theft is theft. PERIOD!

But...the story had a happy ending. Give Aaron hugs and kisses from me. He deserves special treatment for all he's been though.

lovemyshiba
01-01-2003, 07:57 PM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/invasion.gif

So happy to hear Aaron is home where he belongs!! What a wonderful New Year's gift for everyone!! I"m glad you are pressing charges, the kid deserves it. He kidnapped your child, and he needs to pay.
How wonderful you are to help the man find another monkey, and how great that he was honest enough to return him to you!!

Welcome home Aaron!!!

Glacier
01-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Thank Goodness that Aaron is back where he belongs!! I can't imagine how relieved you must be. I hope your nephew gets a stiff punishment.

ChewmonkeyBC
01-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Im soo glad that Aaron is home!!!And I hope that your nephew gets a BIG BIG punishment for steeling!!!!!

-Kay-

FCR:)

popcornbird
01-02-2003, 02:42 AM
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! What great news!

Now..........to punish that nephew of your's for his crime. That' kid needs to learn a lesson for what he did...............a big one.

Dixieland Dancer
01-02-2003, 10:38 AM
I am also glad to hear you got your baby back! :D :D

mugsy
01-02-2003, 12:24 PM
I hope that they take the theft seriously and not look at it as "just an animal." I'm just glad he's home and safe. I can speak from personal experience, if nothing happens to the nephew, he will only get worse.

Lando
01-03-2003, 06:41 AM
Yea! I am so relieved. I am so glad you got Aaron back. I know its hard to lose a loved one.

ramanth
01-03-2003, 09:55 AM
YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!! What wonderful news to come home too. :D

Give Aaron some big hugs for me.

I hope the law takes the case seriously.