PDA

View Full Version : What`s your resolution?

Rottieluver45
12-31-2002, 08:43 PM
Mine is ummmmmmmmmm...I dunno!!

Let me think I`ll get back to you guys!

But what`s yours?

sasvermont
12-31-2002, 08:44 PM
Return the cart to the store!:)

Uabassoon
12-31-2002, 08:45 PM
I'm going to try to start running every morning. And I want to make it to my classes on time this year.

COCatMama
12-31-2002, 08:46 PM
Ah, running
I did that for a bit

Cookiebaker
12-31-2002, 08:51 PM
To keep up with the laundry (instead of waiting until there's nothing clean left) :eek:

neko1
01-01-2003, 07:15 AM
To get in shape for my wedding

Cookiebaker
01-01-2003, 07:40 AM
Neko, when is your wedding?? Congratulations!!

joycenalex
01-01-2003, 07:43 AM
1-put the clean laundry away that day, instead of working from the basket
2-eat a packed lunch at work 3-4 times a week, instead of going out so much
3- not letting an annoying &stupid coworker annoy me as much as she has

neko1
01-01-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Neko, when is your wedding?? Congratulations!!

Thanks!! It's June 21st so I hope 6 months is enough time to get rid of my belly!!!:p

moosmom
01-01-2003, 08:34 AM
My resolutions are to go back to Weight Watchers and take all the weight off that I gained since moving to Michigan.

To start rowing in the Spring with the Ecorse Boat Club (I'm actually looking forward to it as rowing runs in my family)

Keep my apartment cleaner than it has been.

To get out more and start meeting people.

To finally join H.E.A.D.S. (an animal rescue group)

Cataholic
01-01-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I'm going to try to start running every morning. And I want to make it to my classes on time this year.

Uba, you make me smile. You have probably chosen two of the most difficult things for you, cause I think you are a night owl? Why don't you switch around, and run after class? He he he...the only time I can run in the am is in the summer.....but, I wish you good luck, esp. on the school part....:D

Cataholic
01-01-2003, 11:49 AM
Oh yeah, my resolutions.....talk less (in the gossipy sense), no swearing (which is just a habit anyhow), lose the junk food addiction, eat better (which will help because of the no more junk food), and about fifty more things....he he he...

The Cat Factory
01-01-2003, 12:48 PM
I don't have one yet!

COCatMama
01-01-2003, 12:51 PM
My new year's resolution is find a better job!! BTW, I live near Vancouver BC, Canada and I'm an Administrative Assistant. For the past 9-ish months I've been working at a trucking company, and they smoke like crazy in the office *coff* *choke* :)

01-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Oh Donna , may I join you there ?? I MUST loose weight , and it's on doctor's orders ... ! I love WeightWatchers , but I hate it so much to go there on my own ...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(
On what day do you have your meetings ? Mine is on monday mornings ! Let's share our progress , okay ?!:D

moosmom
01-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Lut,

Absolutely!!! I joined WW last year and dropped 15 lbs. My daughter on the other hand has kept with it and dropped a total of 40 lbs!!

I'm going to join in the next couple of days. How about if we be each other's support??? I'll PM you with my beginning weight (don't want people to know how hefty I am right now) :eek:

This way we can be each other's support system.

RockyRoad
01-01-2003, 08:43 PM
My resoloution is to be a better Pet Talker!:D And to continue to take care of my pets, eat healthier, try to do at least one jog around the block a day, stop being a teachers pet, beat spyro(:rolleyes: ), take good care of my new Bettas(and of course Kelsey!), let Floppsy in more, play with Lady more, spend less time on the comp., buy an easel and start working with my Bob Ross oil painting kit, wow I have a lot!:D

anna_66
01-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Mine is not let people get to me so much, try to let stupid comments roll right off my back! (I know it's easier said than done though:rolleyes: )

Rottieluver45
01-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Mine is not let people get to me so much, try to let stupid comments roll right off my back! (I know it's easier said than done though:rolleyes: )

That`s mine too! Thanks for helping me!I get offended by alot of things,but I really need to stop and just ignore it!

joycenalex
01-27-2003, 08:35 PM
1- the laundry is indeed getting put away within 24 hrs of bringing it upstairs
2-i bought 15 cans of assorted pregresso soup when they were on sale, and put them in my locker, so i've had lunch there to eat instead of going to pick something up. much cheaper
3- the annoying coworker is still breathing and unbruised.
sucess! of a sort;)

joycenalex
12-21-2003, 07:26 PM
after reading the newest new year resolution thread, i went to look the 2003 resolutions up. the annoying coworker became less annoying as the year passed, i was off work for 3 weeks and she left in october, unbruised and well. i'm not doing too well with the clothes putting away, i still work from the basket, in fact one is in my bedroom now:rolleyes: and about lunch, well that was middling. i'm eating a packed lunch about 90% of the time since i came back from surgery. i still will go out to run an errand but i bring some yogurt or fruit and cheese and crackers when i go.
thanks for making me think!

Tonya
12-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by joycenalex
1- the laundry is indeed getting put away within 24 hrs of bringing it upstairs

OMG! I am so bad about that...then the cats or dogs lay on the clean laundry and I have to wash it again!

Tonya
12-21-2003, 07:55 PM
There was another thread on this, but here are my resolutions:

Quit smoking (which I did after Vegas)
Stop socially drinking
Start taking prenatal pills
Start exercising
Be pregnant by March!