PDA

View Full Version : Life Loving Ellie!

tatsxxx11
05-24-2019, 10:31 AM
Hi Ellie! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What an beautiful, pawsitively precious, multi talented low rider you are! Your photo has be smiling from the inside out! That's quite a mouthful you've got there, but by all accounts that Frisbee is no match for you!:D

I'm sorry to hear of your health challenges, Ellie, but after reading your backstory it's clear they aren't preventing you from enjoying every. single. second. of your fabulous life to the max!

Ellie is also special because she suffers from an enlarged heart and recurring pneumonia, so she takes lots of medicine two times a day. But through all the health problems, she is still the happiest, most playfull little lady I know. :)

You indomitable spirit, your big heart and love for life is truly an inspiration to us all, Ellie! Your family is one lucky lot, having a furkid as beautiful and brilliant, as joyful and playful, as sweet and loving as you! You're everything a family could ever hope for in a furkid and then some, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...jumping high, playing fetch and catch and to your heart's content; taking a fun car ride (window down:D); cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Ellie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!:D
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2019/May/24.jpg

DonnaDWM
05-24-2019, 11:58 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a little cutie, and smart, too.
Your heart is big because it is so full of LOVE.
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
05-24-2019, 01:45 PM
Dearest Ellie, a.k.a. Eleanor, you are adorable! What an utterly delightful Pembroke Welsh Corgi you are, so pretty and so full of personality! You have some serious health issues, but you don't let those stop you. As your dear Mom says, you are "still the happiest, most playfull little lady I know. :)." You are full of energy and make your dear Dad and Mom smile with all your antics. You are super-affectionate and love to be near them. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ellie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Vette
05-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Shes super cute! :love:
congratulations on her being Dog of the Day :D

Felicia's Mom
05-24-2019, 09:08 PM
Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, adorable Ellie!