PDA

View Full Version : Okay...like I really need more....BUT.......

Dixie Belle
08-26-2001, 11:40 AM
My husband and I have been playing lets make a deal. He wants us to sell our truck. I don't want to. He said if we sell the truck, I can have 2 more dogs of my choice, and 1 other pet of my choice. I'm already checking the ads in the paper for the shelters out here. He said we can go ahead at start looking in them. I'm not looking for anything in particular, just two littly guys that strike my fancy. And NO! They will NOT be sharing Belle's yard. They will be sharing with Mama Dog.

The pet of my choice is a ferret.....unless I see something else while I'm dog hunting that steals my heart.....

*LabLoverKEB*
08-26-2001, 12:30 PM
Wow, you are very lucky!!! I would go for the dogs, and the ferret! I wish I could get a dog!

TheAntiPam
08-26-2001, 12:39 PM
Dixie Bell, you may need to reconsider. I had a talk with all the dogs at the local shelter, and they say "What good is getting adopted if they don't have the truck? We need to hang our heads out the window!" Perhaps you shouldn't mention this trade to any prospective new dogs... ;)

You might consider going to the junk yard and buying a couple old car doors and set them up in your backyard. After all, these new dogs are making a commitment to you based many factors. Love and care and security can only go so far. :D :D :D

Best wishes to you and your fur family!

Dixie Belle
08-26-2001, 12:57 PM
One of the reasons that we are getting ride of the truck, which is really a SUV, is so we can afford to get a pick-up truck! That way we can better haul around our gang.

Daisy's Mom
08-26-2001, 07:14 PM
That sounds like a good deal to me! :) You'll have to keep us posted on what you decide!