PDA

View Full Version : Best friends for life

cats4ever
03-16-2019, 04:58 PM
It is so amazing and touching to me when animals form such close bonds with each other. Miss Kitty and Olive have such a bond, and I can't imagine what will happen if one of them, one day, will pass away.

Randi
03-16-2019, 05:01 PM
Aww, that is the sweetest picture ever! They are both precious. I hope they will be with you for a long time, yet! :love: :love:

phesina
03-16-2019, 05:11 PM
Beautiful!!! What a wondrous picture of love! They're both precious, indeed.

We're also sending loving hopes and good wishes that you'll all be together for a long time yet!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
03-17-2019, 01:55 AM
It is so amazing and touching to me when animals form such close bonds with each other. Miss Kitty and Olive have such a bond, and I can't imagine what will happen if one of them, one day, will pass away.

Don't say silly things like that. I can imagine what will happen when one passes away, not if . Life will carry on.

mon
03-17-2019, 02:09 AM
No offence, but I am pretty sure you underestimate your cats. When one dies, the other will grieve. That's natural. Then, you both move on. Kitty will. Their lust for life will kick in and their New normal will kick in as well. Let's stay positive now eh. I am a firm believer in the fact that every time a loved one dies, we just cannot fold up. There are SO many others to love, pets and peeps, and life is short enough as it is.

Lucho
03-18-2019, 07:01 AM
Great photo! :cool::cool: