PDA

View Full Version : Lovable Lucy

DonnaDWM
03-02-2019, 10:05 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a wonderful rags to riches story you can tell.
Now you have the life many dogs only dream of.
Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Chantal
03-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Just wanted to say I'm thrilled there are good people like you and your family to adopt wonderful rescue dogs like Lucy. Thanks for having hearts big enough to include her, and may she and Lady continue to be best friends forever.
:love: Long may she run and play,
Chantal

tatsxxx11
03-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Hi Lucy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!:)

You, dear Lucy, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! Like your mom, we too are so thankful to your rescuers/foster family for providing you safe refuge until your forever family would find there way to you, and the rest is happy history!!!

She has brought my little family so much joy and love. She adores my boyfriend, even though we were told she was cautious of men. She warmed up to him so fast and he's her favorite person to play with. She and Lady are best friends and couldn't be without each other even for a moment. It's hard to believe that such a great dog was neglected like she was. She will never be without a home ever again. Everyone loves her so much!]

I'll never understand why pups as beautiful, as sweet and gentle and loving as you are dumped at "kill" shelters, unfairly labeled unadoptable for a host of (often false!) reasons! Well, thankfully you were saved in the nick of time, and how well you have repaid, are paying forward, all of the compassion shown you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your family's life, including fur sister Lady who is thriving under your guiding paw!

Endless thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special and most deserving pup! How blessed they are, having a furkid, a loyal and loving best friend and devoted companion in you! You truly are a treasure, Lucy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mom's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Lucy...playing with sister Lady and cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Lucy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lady, too!:love::love::love:

SO beautiful!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2019/March/02.jpg

Felicia's Mom
03-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day lovable Lucy!

phesina
03-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Dearest Lucy, you are adorable, absolutely precious, looking out at me with that great big smile! What a sweet young lady you are, and what a story you have to tell! I too am so grateful to those people who rescued you just in time. And what a wonderful Furrrever home and family you joined! You were chosen to help the family's current dog Lady gain confidence. Now you and she are the best of friends and are together constantly. You are full of energy and make your dear family members smile with your antics. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
03-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Lucy is wonderful in every single way. It thrills us beyond measure that Lucy has been adopted by the finest family and will be loved forever!!!