PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #722 - GRAND REUNION

slick
02-28-2019, 11:28 AM
Sorry Richard, I could not wait to get here and I'm sorry I missed the Reopening last week. I was here years ago, then I left, now I'm back. Let's get this paaaaaty started. I brought 6 bottles of my finest Baileys for the coffee and some sticky cinny buns. Dive in. I'll put on some more coffee and check the lost and found to make sure there is no one left in there from last week.

Done.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-28-2019, 11:40 AM
Happy reopening!!! I'll probably pop in and out and getting ready for lunch so will be back in a while. :love:

phesina
02-28-2019, 12:55 PM
OOOOHHHH!!!!! Wonderful!!!

My new kitty Galaxy says "Hello, Meow!"

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

slick
02-28-2019, 01:12 PM
MOFF: One catnip tea to go with you lunch. DONE. How about a cherry cola?

PHESINA: Welcome to little Galaxy. Sure hope LOK (Little Orange Kitten) gets along with you. What's your pleasure, Phesina? DONE.

Well, I've just taken 4 loaves of my home made bread out of the oven. When it's cool, I'll make some sammies for lunch.

In the meantime, here are some jacks, some colouring books and some jigsaw puzzles to keep you all occupied.

RICHARD
02-28-2019, 01:53 PM
HAHA, I was sitting here with nothing on my mind and then I remembered it was THURSDAY!!!

How is everyone today?

DONE!

(Thanks Slick for opening up.....)

phesina
02-28-2019, 02:02 PM
Thanks, slick! LOK, also known as Sparkler, and Galaxy are doing all right. They're co-existing, kind of living around each other so far.. not buddy-buddy but not actively hostile towards each other either.

I'll have a sandwich with your home-made bread, slick, and thank you! The kitties will have some of that catnip tea.

Cheers!
- Pat

Purrrs!
- Galaxy and Sparkler

slick
02-28-2019, 02:18 PM
Richard: Any chance you could mix up a batch of your most amazing slushies? I'm in the mood.

Sammies: I have set up a sandwich bar. Lettuce, maters, cheese, deli meat, kosher pickles, salmon, toona, and lots of other condiments. Help yourself. DONE.

How am I doing? Sitting here surrounded by blue sky and sunshine. Spring is on the way. Hey, may that could a theme for next week.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-28-2019, 08:35 PM
I'm late to the party again. We are in for snow tomorrow night so I need to get my grocery list ready for tomorrow morning, I sure hate planning my life around the weather.😁 Is Orc still around?

slick
02-28-2019, 09:48 PM
Orc? Oh gosh I totally forgot about Orc. Can't rightly remember who Orc is. Perhaps you could enlighten me.:confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-28-2019, 10:18 PM
Um, I'm not really sure who or what Orc is. I think he was a big creature from Star Wars or something who tended bar for us. Oh, gee, I hope I haven't hurt his feelings because I have such a bad memory now.

Catty1
02-28-2019, 10:53 PM
Ooo! Ooo! Slushies and a sammich made out of fresh bread!!! Pleeze!:D