PDA

View Full Version : Do Floppy-Eared Dogs Look Friendlier?

phesina
01-12-2019, 12:33 PM
The Transportation Security Administration thinks so...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/science/tsa-dog-ears-floppy.html

What do you think, Pet Talkers?

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Vette
01-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Ive had both floppies an non floppy eared dogs an think this is silly :D

mon
01-14-2019, 11:42 PM
Wow, this a pretty ridiculous subject. I am sure everyone has a different opinion. One would think it would depend on any individuals experience and history with dogs, preconceived ideas about certain breeds, colours, size, weight etc. Ya can't please everyone. No one takes into consideration if certain people look less intimidating than others for certain jobs do they? Ha ha, just kiddin'. People will just have to cope with whatever pooch saunters down the pike. Suck it up or stay home, so to speak 🐕 That's what I think.

emc
01-25-2019, 05:48 PM
I think floppy eared dogs look cuter, I have a chihuahua and I like to flop her ears over because it makes her look so cute, my Mom doesn't think so, she thinks it makes her look ugly.

Vette
01-26-2019, 02:38 PM
I sometimes smoosh the tips of Pixies ears down an then release them an then smoosh them down again,, its literally like shes a butterfly due to her big fuzzy ears :D i think its cute but i prefer her ears the way they are as well. i actually find perky eared dogs more expressive. maybe cuz when they turn their ears in whatever directions its easily noticeable an floppy ear dogs its not as noticeable

mon
01-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Pixie definately has adorable ears, she's adorable!

Vette
01-26-2019, 03:33 PM
Thank you :D