PDA

View Full Version : what do you like best...

primabella
12-30-2002, 10:47 AM
what do you like best about your dog's appearance? i love mickey's markings. he has a sable head that ends off behind the ears and then a white mane until his shoulders. on his back he is sable-colored with one white spot on one side and on his white, a brown spot on the other. his tail is black and he's got one white tip at the end. he also has a white stripe across his legs on each side. i love it!! :):) lol, okay, what do you like best about their appearnace? :D

Cisco's Mom
12-30-2002, 10:58 AM
Believe it or not I like Cisco's little butt! He has these cute little curley Q's that really show off when he is trotting along on lead. :D

wolf_Q
12-30-2002, 11:08 AM
I love Nebo's blue eyes and the markings around his face. I like his curly tail too.

I love Reggie's ears! I like Smokey's curly fur. :)

lovemyshiba
12-30-2002, 11:08 AM
I love Kito's markings--he has 2 cream feet, and his chest is almost all cream, and his red coat is beautiful. His tail is a curly Q, and I love it too. He is also in such good shape, and he loves to strut around--he looks so great!!
Abbey is bigger, and she looks so strong and healthy. She has a beautiful coat, and she just looks strong. She also tends to look a little bit dopey sometimes, but I know that's all an act--she's really smart--she has caught on to all of Kito's tricks:D

Andie
12-30-2002, 11:14 AM
Bull - The Brindle in his coat.

Katie - As much problems as the thing causes I love her tail

ChrisH
12-30-2002, 12:46 PM
I love Bobs lovely black & white freckley face! :) And his ears! :)

Aspen and Misty
12-30-2002, 04:25 PM
I love Chewy's eyes. They are this real pretty color of gold. And when you look into them you see a mixture of Love, life, and that sense of puppy hood.

Honey her love for people. Teddy has always not been that much of a people dog and Chewy well, its chewy ;)

Teddy- His faithfullness. One time when Joshua (my younger brother) was little Frankie (my cousin) picked josh up and threw him o ver his shoulder. Teddy did not like that and began to jump up on Frankie and bite him. You could always feel safe with Teddy around.

Ash

Twisterdog
12-30-2002, 04:53 PM
I like how soft and smooth their fur is. :)

mugsy
12-30-2002, 05:05 PM
Sox: her smiley face
Tigger: his body shape
Jasmine: her coloring
Shawna: her eyes
George: his smart bump
Serenity: her lean body
Billy: his chunky butt body
DeeDee: her face
Vonney: his soft fur
Dudley: his sweet sad eyes
Sophie: her ears
Daisy: her head shape
Jessie: her white fur
Max: his coloring
Sammy: his face
Rinney: his markings
Ryu: his stately manner
Baby: her coat
Pebbles: her blue eyes
Dio: his big ol' paws

That should do it.

ParNone
12-30-2002, 05:29 PM
Maddie: When I let her hair grow out a lil', she gets the cutest
red mop of hair on the top of her head. Looks like a toupee.

Murpher: His tail. He's always wagging it a mile a minute. Tiz
impossible to have a bad day, cuz all I've gotta do is look at
Murph and that constant tail wag of joy, brightens my day.

Oz: For sheer appearance I'd probably say Oz's blue eyes,
but I've really grown to love his long nose. I've always been
partial to more of a square scruffy face, so tiz been a surprise
to me how much I've gotta attached to his nose. But Oz's
nose is his way of expression as Murph's tail is for him, so how
can I not love it.

Dixieland Dancer
12-31-2002, 08:56 AM
I love both Dixie and Dusty's eyes! They both look at me with such unconditional love with them that I melt inside when they are looking at me! Of course I also love their cute little furry lips... perfect for getting and giving doggie slurppies! :D

Tina
12-31-2002, 09:33 AM
Ginger-I the shape of her head and her ears.

Ruff-I love his markings and his little ears.

Oscar-I love his fluffy curly hair and his tail it curls alittle.

wolf_Q
12-31-2002, 10:12 AM
OH...Nebo's nose! Lol, I *love* his nose.....the pink stripe, too cute. I've never had a dog with a nose other then black.

Jessica12345
12-31-2002, 01:48 PM
lol i love jewelsys little paws! there so tiny and adorible! they are spotted black and pink! i also like her tiny little nose and her expressive black eyes.

Cookiebaker
12-31-2002, 04:38 PM
I love Malone's nose & his soft velvety ears!! And the pads of his feet are soooooo kissable!!! :o

ownerof3dogs
01-01-2003, 12:47 AM
Herc: I love his jumbo Paws! and the long hair behind his ears

Felice: I love the markings on her face above her eyes that look like nicely plucked eye brows.

Zeus: I love his spotted tounge and his curly tail.

COCatMama
01-01-2003, 12:59 AM
I like Juneau's one floppy ear, it looks like he's waving "hello" when he walks :D

ellensy
01-01-2003, 10:16 AM
Beethoven: her soulful eyes....... :D

Crunchy: her cheerful face...... :)

Nestle: her size.....;)

primabella
01-01-2003, 05:06 PM
thanks for sharing evryone! :)

anna_66
01-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Angus: I love him, all of him! I don't think there is one thing that I could say I like better than the rest:o

Roxey: I love her beautiful blue eyes and the way her pupils change in the light. She can be looking at me & if the light is on, the eye closest to the light will be almost all blue with just a little black & the other one is almost all black with just a little blue around the outside....it's so cool!

Huney: Her beautiful smile and how she always seems to be happy no matter what:)