PDA

View Full Version : Happy NEW YEAR, all!

phesina
12-31-2018, 08:51 PM
It's already 2019 for our friends in Europe! Got just over a couple hours more here.

May 2019 be wonderful for you all! Thank you so much for being our friends and companions in this wonderful world called Pet Talk.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Sparkler and Galaxy (kitties) and Pat (human)

Felicia's Mom
12-31-2018, 09:07 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!

Queen of Poop
12-31-2018, 09:12 PM
Happy New Year ALL!!

Karen
12-31-2018, 10:38 PM
Sick as can be - just a bad head cold - but feeling optimistic for the new year. Happy New Year, everyone!

I will start the new year car-less, my poor Stellwagen was totaled Saturday night when it was parked in from of my duster's house. A lady was not paying attention and was going very fast - much too fast for the residential street it is. Now waiting to hear from her insurance company.

mbsmum
01-01-2019, 01:39 AM
I wish all PTalkers and furrkids a very happy, prosperous and peaceful year 2019.

cats4ever
01-01-2019, 11:24 AM
Sick as can be - just a bad head cold - but feeling optimistic for the new year. Happy New Year, everyone!

I will start the new year car-less, my poor Stellwagen was totaled Saturday night when it was parked in from of my duster's house. A lady was not paying attention and was going very fast - much too fast for the residential street it is. Now waiting to hear from her insurance company.

I'm sorry about your cold, I hope you feel better soon.
Hopefully, you will get some money from this person's insurance!
Happy New Year to everyone!

todd
01-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Happy New Year to everyone!