PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, handsome Ilay!

cassiesmom
12-24-2018, 09:35 AM
This is my kitten. His name is Ilay, and he's almost ten months old, and he lives with me in Kiev, Ukraine.

The most special thing is that Ilay hates hugs, but loves to share one pillow with you while sleeping at night. Ilay also adores waking me up as he needs a company to share his late dinner.

Ilay is the first kitten that I adopted. When I decided to live separately from my parents, I felt that I missed someone as we always cared for different pets in our house. So it's the first time I made own decision to care about someone. What's the best, I often work from home, so he's never felt lonely since I brought him from an animal shelter.

At the same time, he's a hugely independent cat and never let someone coddle him. Ilay is researcher and observer as his favorite time-spending is 'hunting' on pigeons while sitting by the window in the apartment.

Hello, Ilay in Kiev, Ukraine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an absolutely beautiful kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your ears and wispy ear tufts, and your wonderful coloring! You are beautiful!

You are a very independent fellow. You do research and observation each day - keeping an eye on the birds outside your window! I imagine you are very good at it!

Your person adopted you from a shelter after previous experiences caring for pets. You are not a fan of hugs, but that's okay. You share a pillow with your person - or, maybe it is the other way around, you allow your person to share your pillow! When it is time for a late dinner, you awaken your person so you have company! Your person often works from home, so you are a work assistant as well :)

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Ilay!

phesina
12-24-2018, 12:14 PM
Dearest Ilay, you are gorgeous! What a stunningly beautiful fellow you are! That long, fluffy fur is so pretty with its tabby pattern, and what a sweet face you have with your long white whiskers and those luxuriously long, LOOOONG ear-tufts and those lovely big eyes so full of curiosity and love. Those great photos show off your beauty so well, and we thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Kiev, Ukraine to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me :).

And what a nice story you have to tell! You are the first kitten your dear person adopted after moving out from his/her pet-loving parents' home to live independently. We're so glad and grateful to your person for adopting you from a shelter. What a wonderful example of a shelter cat you are!

You perform a vital service to your person's work, providing company while she/he works from home. You do important work yourself as a researcher and observer, 'hunting' on pigeons while sitting by the apartment window. You don't like hugs, but you enjoy sharing your pillow with your person while she's sleeping at night. You also awaken her when it's time to eat. You are very independent and don't let anyone coddle you. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ilay, on being chosen today's Cat of hte Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
12-24-2018, 12:43 PM
Dear Ilay, what a handsome longhair boy you are. :love::love::love: Your luxurious coat looks so soft, and your face, with those long whiskers and those ear tuffsies, is adorable.
Your baby pictures are most precious, what a cute furball!
I'm glad that your person adopted you from the shelter. You came to your forever home to keep your mom/dad company, because a home without a kitty is not a home. I'm sure that you are very helpful with household chores, but you are also very independent, no hugs allowed.;) And the pigeons outside the window keep you entertained.
Ilay, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

mon
12-24-2018, 08:27 PM
Ilay is fabulous! You certainly picked the perfect kitten to keep you company and I know he will grow into a magnificent cat! Superb COTD Ilay is, enjoy the holidays!

Felicia's Mom
12-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Handsome Ilay,

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Merry Christmas!