PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous, Magnificent Maja!

phesina
12-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Dearest Maja, what an utterly adorable young lady you are! You are a beautiful girl with soft-looking fur in that classic Tuxedo pattern. You have such a sweet face, with that cute black nose surrounded by white fur and those lovely big yellow-green eyes. You are so pretty in both of those great photos, and I wish I could reach through the screen and way over to Mainz, Germany to pet you, and pet your brother Oskar and your best friend, neighbor-kitty Joshi, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you all for me ;).

And what a delightful personality you have! You are very sweet, lovable, and playful. You often go outside but don't like it when it is cold out there. Your dear person enjoys playing with you and listening to you purring. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maja, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Oskar and Joshi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special meat, milk, and turkey sausages!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
12-22-2018, 04:57 PM
Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Maja!

cats4ever
12-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Guten Tag, liebe Maja!:love::love::love: What a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with that cute black nosie.
You are still a baby, and a little clumsy. I'm sure you will grow out of it, it just makes you even more lovable.
Your favorite foods are meat, milk and turkey sausages. ;), and your best friend is the neighbor's kitty, Joshi.
You like to go outside, but not when it's cold. How smart is that!
Maja, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

cassiesmom
12-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Hello, Maja in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely tuxedo lady you are! Your fur looks very plush and soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your cute nose!

You are a busy girl! You go outdoors when the weather is fine, or visit Joshi the neighbor cat. You play with your person, and your person enjoys hearing you purr! You have some favorite foods- meat, turkey sausage, and milk. Best of all, you have a family that love you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to pretty Maja!