PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Blu!

phesina
12-16-2018, 09:57 AM
Dearest Blu the Cajun kitty, what a gorgeous Siamese-mix lady you are! You are so pretty, with that soft-looking fur in the Siamese-tabby pattern and that sweet face with the cute two-tone nose and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them both, and you look so comfortable resting there. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Houma, Louisiana to pet you, and pet your three kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me ;).

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were found outside in a shed when you were only three weeks old. Your dear Purrrson bottle-fed you then, and you have been spoiled rotten ever since! You were your dear Purrrson's first cat, and you've been together all these fourteen years now. You used to be very skittish, but now you might allow very brief pets. You're very sweet, timid, and well-behaved, the calmest of your family kitties. You're independent but affectionate toward your dear Purrrents. You and they and your kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blu, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
12-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Dear Blu, what a beautiful Siamese mix girl you are. :love::love::love: Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with that pink nosie and those mesmerizing blue eyes is too adorable.
You came to your family as a tiny foundling, only 3 weeks old. You were bottle raised which created a very strong and unbreakable bond with your meowmie.
You have grown into a gorgeous senior lady, and you certainly don't look your age.
It took a while to loose your skittishness, but now you allow some petting, even it's only for a second.;)
Your mom is praising you how well behaved you have been all of your life, she almost never had to fuss at you.
Blu, you are a most precious kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

tatsxxx11
12-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Hi Blu! Happy Cat of the Day!:)

What a beautiful Meezer girl you are, Blu! Your coat and coloring, those sparkling blue eyes of yours, are simply stunning! How lucky your human is to have been blessed with a "first" as sweet and loving as you, Blu, having known your love and devotion the past 14 wonderful years! All of our babies are special, but there's something so EXTRA special about our firsts! Great thanks to your mommy for taking in you in when you were but a few weeks old, bottle feeding you, doing everything needed to assure that you would survive! It's no wonder you and your mom share such a special bond! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Blu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your 3 kitty sibs, too!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous Blu!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2018/December/16.jpg

mon
12-16-2018, 07:47 PM
Blu is a breathtaking, beautiful Cajun pussycat! Talk about eye candy, I certainly see her Siamese heritage. What a special and darling COTD!! SO pretty!

Felicia's Mom
12-16-2018, 09:09 PM
Congratulations Beautiful Blu on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
12-17-2018, 11:46 AM
Hello, Blu in Louisiana, Cajun kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your light blue eyes and your wonderful markings! Your fur looks so soft to pet - I would like to pet you for a second if you'd let me. Since I can't, though- I hope you will let your mom or dad pet you for me!

You are calm and independent, and also affectionate! You are spoiled rotten (as it should be!) and beautiful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Blu! Love to your three siblings, too!