PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Hotty

DonnaDWM
12-01-2018, 10:30 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a handsome boy with a heart on your neck to prove it.
You have a great life with Dodger and a family who love you.
Enjoy as many apples as you can.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
12-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Hi Hotty! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a handsome Paint Pony you are, Hotty! I just love your fluffy winter coat, Hotty, and now it being mere weeks until winter, no doubt it's returned to its full fluffy gloriousness! And how fitting that your coat would be adorned with that lovely white heart for I don't think there's a sweeter, gentler, more loving pony than you, Hotty! A friend to all, that you are, be they 2 or 4 legged, young or old! I only wish I were closer to share some of our apples with you! There's a horse farm up the road for me, and every fall we drop off a bucket or two for the horses to enjoy! As your humans says, no matter if they're ugly and bruised, less than perfect, they love them!

How very lucky your human is, Hotty, having a beautiful best friend in you, Hotty! You're a treasure, just as special as they come, simply the best! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Hotty, hanging out in the pasture with your best buddy, Dodger, taking a nice, long walk with the kids and playing with your humans, munching on apples, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Hotty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love: Love to dear Dodger, too!

SO beautiful!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/December/01.jpg

phesina
12-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Dearest Hotty, what a beautiful Paint Pony you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy winter coat that you were shedding when that great photo was taken in May. Now I bet you are growing a new fluffy coat to get ready for another Michigan winter. It is such a pretty color, and that heart-shaped marking on your neck is perfect! You have a delightful personality and love long walk with the kids and playing with your friend Dodger and your humans. You also love your oats and apples! You and your dear humans and Dodger all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hotty, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dodger and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of oats and apples!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
12-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Hotty!