PDA

View Full Version : In memory of the sweetest cat I ever had

InmemoryofBonkers
12-29-2002, 05:10 PM
For my beautiful cat:
I emplore all of you to appreciate your beautiful cats no matter how mean they are and help me fight feline cancer.
I lost my best friend a week before christmas, let me tell you it was the most disamal christmas ever. I just couldnt come to terms that he is dead...and i still can't. I live at a boarding school and it is hard that I never knew he had cancer or that he died when he did. so please, Help fight feline cancer, please. I miss bonker and I hope that you all will help me.

Bonkers
Age 11
Died of cancer
Seal point Siamese
Male
best friend and family
We all miss you and greive

boscibo
12-29-2002, 05:30 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, it is never easy.

Cataholic
12-29-2002, 05:56 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Know that Bonkers is now at the Rainbow Bridge, playing with all of our cats that have passed on, and he is free of disease, happy, and waiting for you...

jenluckenbach
12-29-2002, 06:17 PM
My sincerest sympathies in the loss of your beloved Bonkers.

HoRsELUvR
12-29-2002, 06:25 PM
I am so sorry about Bonkers.:( That's terrible that it happened roght before Christmas!And true,he is happy now so don't worry.He still loves you.

Miss Meow
12-29-2002, 06:26 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bonkers. Two of our cats are seal point Siamesers and I can only imagine how sad you must be. Bonkers knew that you loved him.

Tina
12-29-2002, 09:46 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss:(

krazyaboutkatz
12-30-2002, 12:38 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bonkers.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm sure he knew that you loved him very much and some day you'll meet again. Rest in peace Bonkers.

smokey the elder
12-30-2002, 08:02 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bonkers. My handle "smokey the elder" is in honor of a cat that died of cancer just before Christmas in 1999. All the kitties at the Bridge will welcome Bonkers and share their treats and toys.

rosethecopycat
12-30-2002, 08:18 AM
Come... join us...

This is the place with soothing words and friendly people. Watch as we all deal with these sad things and how we share our joy too.

Bonkers is at the Rainbow Bridge now. You will see him again.

catmandu
12-30-2002, 09:38 AM
:( :( We at the lost cats shelter wish to express our sympathy to you over the loss of Bonkers , the Siamese cat. :( If it is any condolence I am sure that Bonkers is playing with Mrs Scrappy and Fluffy , Pouncer , Smoke ans Smokey , Buster Kitten, Orange Bloosom and Tiger. :D May God bleess you in your time of sorrow.

moosmom
12-30-2002, 11:45 AM
Carrie,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Bonkers. It is very difficult to lose a best friend like that. Especially when you're away and can't be there.

You and Bonkers are in my thoughts and prayers.

NoahsMommy
12-30-2002, 11:58 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss...Bonkers is in a pain free place, romping with all the other kitties awaiting us.

Take care.