PDA

View Full Version : English project

slleipnir
12-29-2002, 05:06 PM
Me and a friend are working on an english project, we decided it would be neat to do something like a webpage, seeing as no one really ever does one and im really good with html and stuff..We're doing it on Macbeth, did any of you ever read it? I really liked it, I liked Hamlet the most out of all the ones I read, didn't think I would..Everyone I asked of my friends all said they didnt like any of it, or they like Romeo and Juliet more..I didn't like that one that much for some reason..anywho, the page isn't done yet, no info yet, gonna finish it tommorrow I hope. Tell me what you think anyway :]

http://unavoidable.net/mac/macbeth.html

slleipnir
12-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Can someone tell me if the faded box where the text is is off from where its suppost to be in that ovaly box thingie?? I might have to change stuff..

Cookiebaker
12-29-2002, 05:51 PM
Your webpage looks really good so far, but I'm a little confused about the "blehahhahaha ehue ue hueue". Is that where you are going to put real text?? Anyhoo, the background and placement look awesome and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful website.

Macbeth was my absolute favorite of all Shakespeare. I did a paper in College on the witches & the parody of it, and got an A on it. We read Macbeth my senior in H.S. and the second year in college. I used to have long passages of it memorized.

LoudLou
12-29-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Can someone tell me if the faded box where the text is is off from where its suppost to be in that ovaly box thingie?? I might have to change stuff..

I just looked at it and yes you have overlaping text. However, Cookiebaker could see it fine, so it may be a browser conflict on my end.... we tend to have the same problems with our web-sites. My hubby designs..... I REALLY like the background you chose.... Read Macbeth in high school many, many, many moons ago....wasn't Spot a dog?;) :D ... " Out, Out damn Spot!":D :D

lizbud
12-29-2002, 07:46 PM
LoudLou.

" Out, Out damn Spot!" Very Good (& funny):D :D :D

slleipnir
12-29-2002, 09:40 PM
haha, I actually added something at http://unavoidable.net/mac/macb.html , the culprits behind us getting distracted!! lol. Click to enter from there

Lou - its prob cause I have the bg centered so your screen could be bigger/smaller then what mines set to, thanks, I'm gonna set it manually so its the same for everyone. :] I wasn't sure about that though ;]