PDA

View Full Version : Dearest Dozer

Jim Gleason
09-25-2018, 09:33 AM
Dozer the Newfoundland that looks like a cat.

DonnaDWM
09-25-2018, 09:48 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a handsome, friendly boy you are.
I imagine you get a lot of attention where ever you go.
Celebrate your world famous day.

Karen
09-25-2018, 09:51 AM
Dozer the Newfoundland that looks like a cat.

I fixed that, and the cache should clear.

tatsxxx11
09-25-2018, 12:56 PM
Hi Dozer! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a big, beautiful, simply adorable Irish Spotted Newfie you are; a gentle giant for sure; the consummate cuddlebug and lap dog, hehe! And yes, I noticed those precious white spotted paws the moment I laid eyes on your photos!:cool: What I wouldn't give to be on the receiving end of some of those slobbery Dozer smooches, and plant a few of my own on that sweet face of yours! Oh, how lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Dozer! In looks, personality and heart, they just don't come any more special than you! No wonder your humans love you so VERY much! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my (yet again:rolleyes:) dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with your pup pals at the bark park, making new friends and maybe taking a dip in the doggie pool, hehe; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Dozer, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO beautiful! That face, those pawsies!!!:)
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/September/25b.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/September/25.jpg

cassiesmom
09-25-2018, 02:11 PM
What I wouldn't give to be on the receiving end of some of those slobbery Dozer smooches, and plant a few of my own on that sweet face of yours! :love:

That goes for me too! Hello, Dozer in Canada! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, adorable fellow you are! I would like to give you some enormous hugs, or just watch you having all sorts of Newfie fun! You are good at making new friends, both human and dog :) Best of all, you are much loved!

Happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Dozer!

mon
09-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Mucho hugs and kisses to darling Dozer, sweet breed eh. Dozer is a fellow Canadian, I sure hope his day was fantastic and I loved seeing his photos, so cute!