PDA

View Full Version : Precious Snowflake

DonnaDWM
09-16-2018, 10:01 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a beautiful girl who is very curious.
Enjoy being outside in the nice weather.
Celebrate your world famous day

tatsxxx11
09-16-2018, 03:33 PM
Hi Snowflake in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a beautiful bunny you are, Snowflake! Your plush coat looks SO soft, and just as your human says, your coloring and markings are so special, simply gorgeous! I only wish I could reach through my monitor and give you a kiss and a cuddles, stroke that soft coat!

How very lucky your young human is, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Snowflake! She/he loves you so very much and for good reason! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, a furry friend any bunny lover would be proud to call her/his own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration....being treated to some time out in your garden, soaking up the sunshine and munching on yummy greens; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Snowflake, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO precious!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/September/16b.jpg

Felicia's Mom
09-16-2018, 08:01 PM
What an adorable bunny you are, Snowflake.
Beautiful, smart, and you love to be outside.
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

mon
09-16-2018, 10:00 PM
Snowflake, what a beatiful name for a perfectly wonderful bunny rabbit! Brilliant POTD!

CavyMom
09-17-2018, 05:03 AM
Congratulations, Snowflake, on being POTD! You are adorable! :) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Beware outside - there are pesticides/poisons on grass - and predators.

cassiesmom
09-17-2018, 03:58 PM
What a gorgeous bunny girl you are, Snowflake! I like your light fur with the darker areas on your ears and face! I hope you got to spend some time outdoors on your special day - Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!