PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to PetoftheDay.com, DogoftheDay.com and CatoftheDay.com!

Karen
09-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Today begins the 22nd year of PetoftheDay.com - Paul and I started it on September 1, 1997. And a year later, Dog and Cat got their own pages!

Please help keep the sites alive - nominate your pets, and tell friends to do so as well! I love carrying on the path we set out, to bring people a new reason to smile every day, and to celebrate pets, people, and the love and relationships between them.

Randi
09-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Happy 22nd Anniversary Pet Talk - a brilliant idea to start a site like this. I bet people who's pets are featured are proud. Hope it will continue.

Best of luck, Karen, and thanks for your effort running the forum. :)

phesina
09-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Yes, congratulations and very best wishes to you, Karen, and Paul too, on this terrific 22nd Anniversary! And thank you both so much for all your hard work and dedication running the site and keeping it going. Bless you!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Pat and Sparkler and all the Angels

cats4ever
09-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Wow, 22 years! What an accomplishment.
Happy Birthday, PetOfTheDay!
I'm looking forward to the next 22 years. Thank you, Karen, for all your hard work.

Felicia's Mom
09-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Happy 22nd Anniversary Pet of the Day!

Thank you Karen, I enjoy it here so much.

mbsmum
09-02-2018, 02:41 AM
Thank you Karen, for keeping this site going for so long.

mon
09-02-2018, 04:07 AM
Oh Karen, you and Paul have certainly accomplished what you set out to achieve and so very much more. I wish with all my heart that Paul was still with you, I am very sorry for your profound loss. Thank you for all that you have given, your thoughtfulness and kindness.

tatsxxx11
09-02-2018, 08:33 AM
Happy 22nd anniversary to Karen, Paul and Pet of the Day! And while we are so very sad that Paul isn't here to celebrate with us, I know he's looking down on you from above with great pride, so happy knowing his legacy lives on! And I'm proud to say that this Oct. I'll be marking my 18th year here!:eek: What a great job you and Paul did in creating this special place, Karen, where people from all over the world can share their love for animals! Thank you!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Happy Anniversary, Pet of the Day! Here's to many, many more!

Queen of Poop
09-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Happy Anniversary !

Hoping for many, many more.