PDA

View Full Version : I hate this world and here's why :

COCatMama
12-28-2002, 05:23 PM
Sick sick people in this world, I HATE THEM!!! I really do!! anyone that could EAT A TIGER should be....eaten themselves. And the poor Crocs...ARRGGHHHHHH

Disgusting 'zoo' (http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/27/offbeat.tigers.zoo.reut/index.html)

COCatMama
12-28-2002, 05:25 PM
And this story made me CRY! do you realize right now, the rate of extinction is unsurpassed in the previous 65 MILLION YEARS? and YES it's all because of US. Global warming is real, and mass extinction is ALREADY happening! something like 50 % of the world's population of plants, and wildlife. including insects will be extinct by 2040!!!! That's within my lifetime!!!!! THIS makes me ILL!!!!!
Another threatened species (http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/27/environment.lynx.reut/index.html)

aly
12-28-2002, 06:00 PM
I agree it is disgusting and sad to eat those animals on display... but how is eating cows and pigs any better?

HoRsELUvR
12-28-2002, 07:42 PM
ugh i know.eating sharks and turtles is gross and mean too

mugsy
12-28-2002, 08:06 PM
Yep Lalania....hasn't been seen since the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. At least THAT was a natural phenomenon. People in general make me sick.

COCatMama
12-28-2002, 08:55 PM
yeah *sniff*
I don't eat any animals :)

Dixieland Dancer
12-30-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by aly
I agree it is disgusting and sad to eat those animals on display... but how is eating cows and pigs any better?

Not to start a controversy but cows and pigs will never be extinct since they are bred for the sole purpose of being slaughtered to be eaten by the human population. It's a money making proposition. Animals that will be extinct are not bred to be eaten and therefore have no way of surviving if they are killed off.

mugsy
12-30-2002, 02:53 PM
Every acre that's cut from the rainforest eliminates species that haven't even been discovered yet. A possible cure for cancer or AIDS!! Why not learn to control HUMAN populations?? That's the cause of this mess. I don't have a problem with eating meat, as long as the entire animal is used, but to kill just for the joy of killing is sick. Unless (which is never going to happen) people start valuing life more than the almighty dollar, this crap is going to continue.

COCatMama
12-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Here here Mugsy
sick and twisted and cruel and evil world we live in, makes me sick I tell you...sick, sick...sick