PDA

View Full Version : Charming Capton

DonnaDWM
07-25-2018, 10:44 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a little sweetheart.
You are teaching your person the meaning of the word dependable.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
07-25-2018, 12:37 PM
Hi Capton! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What an adorable, utterly precious ShiChi baby you are! Love your scruffy coat, and that sweet, sweet face of your could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! No surprise to learn that everyone in the neighborhood, all who cross your path, fall hopelessly in love! You're irresistible! And how beautiful is your "handmade with love" chakra balancing, crystal healing collar!:cool:

Our animal companions truly are a blessing, bringing so much comfort and healing, love and laughter to our lives, and you are living proof of that, sweetheart!

I'm thankful that he is loved throughout my neighborhood as well. Even strangers melt when they see him. I am just very blessed to have been open enough to receive him into my life. Having a dog is definitely a big responsibility; a constant reminder that someone or something else is depending on you. A dependent on you. A lesson in life on being dependable. And I am grateful.

And no doubt you, Capton, are every bit as grateful, having been chosen to be your human's furry soulmate! What a team you two make, best friends for life!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Capton! And just think! Your life together has only just begun, with so many years of shared love and companionship to look forward to, the two of you sharing countless happy times, making memories to last a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, Capton, just as sweet and special as they come, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing your over the moon, utterly heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and napping to your heart's content, cuddling with your mom/dad, listening to some soothing R&B sounds, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Capton, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/July/25d.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/July/25c.jpg

mon
07-25-2018, 03:43 PM
I love your new puppy Capton and he is adorable! Just seeing him made my day. Heck, I'm sure he cheered everyone who saw him today! Glad he has a loving person as sweet and kind as you, I am confident that you will have a beautiful future together! I could just look at his pic ALL day 😍

Felicia's Mom
07-26-2018, 04:15 PM
What a adorable puppy Capton is. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!

sleepgrazed
07-27-2018, 11:23 AM
I love your new puppy Capton and he is adorable! Just seeing him made my day. Heck, I'm sure he cheered everyone who saw him today! Glad he has a loving person as sweet and kind as you, I am confident that you will have a beautiful future together! I could just look at his pic ALL day 

I have to say the same thing to Capton. Way too cute!!