PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Smiling Sadie!!!

tatsxxx11
07-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Good morning Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!:)

Three cheers for rescues and the wonderful humans/families who open up their home and hearts to these beautiful, most deserving doggies and kitties, all animal companions! YOU, sweet Sadie, are the poster girl for doggie adoption! You've only been with your human a very short time, but already you've stolen her/his heart!

She is special because she changed my life the first day I met her, I never thought I could love an animal so much as I do Sadie. And she loves me every bit as much in return! Sadie's the best!

How well your human was rewarded, Sadie, the day you came into her/his life! You're not only a best furry friend, a source of endless joy, love and laughter, a full fledged furry family member, you're a life changer! Yes, your human loves you SO very much, and just as she/he says, there's no doubt your love back every bit as much!

Beautiful inside and out, that you are, Saide. A human couldn't hope for a furkid any more special than you! You're the best! And just think, your and your mom/dad's life together has only just begun, with so many happy years of shared love and companionship, fun filled days to look forward to! Life is good!:cool:

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing fetch and chase; meeting new people and making new friends; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Sadie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

That SMILE!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/July/03.jpg

DonnaDWM
07-03-2018, 01:39 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
It didn't take long for your person to really love you.
Celebrate your special day, and many more.

mon
07-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Sadie sure is a beauty, it is heartwarming how much you adore her and she is right back at ya! I predict a very long and wonderful life for the two of you, best mates for life, no doubt about it!!

Felicia's Mom
07-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Congratulations on being DOTD, lovely Sadie. Wishing you and your person a long and happy life together!