PDA

View Full Version : Darling Daisy

DonnaDWM
07-02-2018, 09:46 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a little sweetheart who truly loves her family.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
07-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Hi Miss Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!:)

Zing went the strings of my heart, the moment I laid eyes on your adorable, sweet self, Daisy! Your photos are beyond heart-melting (you make the best bee:D), and your human's love filled tribute warmed me to the core!

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your beloved fur brother, Max.:( We can only imagine your and your family's grief, the hole left in your and your humans' hearts at his passing. But there's not a doubt in my mind that he lives on through you, Daisy, in your endearing quirks, your sweet and loving ways, your big heart! He may not be there with you in body, but his spirit lives on!

How blessed your family is, having a furry family member as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days! They just don't come any sweeter, any more loyal and loving than you, Miss Daisy! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, a day worthy of the princess that you are...receiving endless kisses and cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family (including your doting grandparents, hehe), treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Daisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO sweet!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/July/02d.jpg

mon
07-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Daisy is almost too sweet and lovely to be true! I am so sorry for your loss of beloved Max, Daisy has helped you to heal I'll bet. Daisy has the prettiest coat and a lovely disposition, it would be impossible not to have a lighter heart whenever she is near I suspect! Here's to the most beautiful and priceless DOTD!

Felicia's Mom
07-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Darling Daisy!