PDA

View Full Version : Bodacious Bob

Neesie
06-26-2018, 07:44 AM
What a lovely gentleman Mr. Bob is! I'm so delighted you both have each other. What a wonderful person you are to have rescued him and it's been a blessing for both of you. Of course, no one can resist that one floppy ear. Congratulations Bob and be a perfect Dog of the Day!

DonnaDWM
06-26-2018, 08:52 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You look so cute with that big stick in your mouth.
So glad you found the perfect home so early in life.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
06-26-2018, 10:00 AM
Hi Bob in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

Now this is why I simply adore JRT's!!! ----->

He loves going for long walks, and despite being eleven years old he never wants to stop playing and never gets tired of it! Every time we go out he always has to find a stick that is the same size as himself, or even bigger, like he doesn't realise he's such a small little dog and how funny but cute this can look

Small pups with tons of attitude, unbridled energy, and an insatiable zest for life! You may be small in size, Bob, but when it comes to heart, spunk and spirit you're king sized, and at 11 years young, still going strong; enjoying every ounce of life, and your human, to the max! Endless thanks to your family or opening up their home and hearts to you, providing you with that bestest life imaginable!

How lucky your mom/dad, your entire family is, having an ever faithful best friend, a comforter and healer, a card carrying family member in you! You're just as sweet and special as can be, Bob, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bob! Meeting you, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing all of your heart-melting pics, has made my morning sunny and bright! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day...taking a nice, long walk, collecting BIG sticks, hehe; napping in a big sun puddle; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bob, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Pure love!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/June/26b.jpg

mon
06-26-2018, 03:53 PM
Bob is so outrageously adorable I can't stand it!! Made my whole day, sure hope it is a very special day for brilliant Bob and he is spoiled extra rotten! Team BOB!

Felicia's Mom
06-26-2018, 08:44 PM
Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Bob!

josephz
06-27-2018, 01:34 PM
What a good friend she must be. Love that face.