PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Appie

DonnaDWM
06-07-2018, 09:51 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a beautiful little girl who loves to be picked up.
Pudgey is good.
Celebrate your world famous day

cassiesmom
06-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Hello, Appie in the Netherlands! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are! I like your white and caramel colored coat, and your wonderful lop ears! I would be delighted to pet you for as long as you like, or just to watch you having fun!

You are a busy bunny - being picked up for a snuggle, spending time with your special person, occasionally laying down the law ;) with JJ, relaxing, and being a camera star! I hope you and JJ are having a very nice day, maybe eating a special snack or enjoying play time! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Appie!

tatsxxx11
06-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Hi Appie in the Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, most adorable bunny you are, Appie! That sweet, smooshy face of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! No matter your lineage (definitely some Lop bunny in there, hehe), you're just as beautiful, as sweet and loving as they come!

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your bunny sister, Joy.:( How heartbreaking for you and your human. But now, with a new furry addition to the family, hearts are mending! It took a bit of time for you and JJ to work things out, but happily you two have done just that, becoming best buds! What a lucky human is yours, Appie, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day...playing with JJ, enjoying extra floor time; munching on yummy treats and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Appi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear JJ, too!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/June/07b.jpg

mon
06-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Appie must feel like heaven to hold and pet. Sure happy that she gets on with JJ now. Such a an adorable, priceless bunny, wonderful POTD!

Felicia's Mom
06-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Happy Pet of the Day to adorable Appie in the Neatherlands!

CavyMom
06-08-2018, 05:14 AM
Congratulations, Adorable Apple, on being POTD! Any animal that is NOT a "purebreed" is PERFECT! (Humans aren't "purebreeds" either.) Your story was heartbreaking, losing your bunny friend and then injuries you sustained with your new bunny friend (you 2 should have been separated). We are praying for you and a happy, healthy, fun, safe life. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net