PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

jackiesdaisy1935
12-27-2002, 09:53 AM
I want to thank everyone who sent Christmas cards to us. We enjoyed each and every one and it was so nice to see pictures of the pups and kitties and people who we have met in PetTalk.
Again, thank you so very much.
Jackie, Don, Miss Daisy and Perry

lynnestankard
12-28-2002, 10:57 AM
Can I jump on this band-wasgon?!

I too would love to thanks all the sweet people who took the time and love to send me and Don the most goreous Christmas Cards - and Karen T., your's arrived this morning - and it's up on the wall as we speak! I'm going to keep all my Pet Talk cards and make a montage to go right through 2003. A million thanks to you all. {{{{Hugs}}}}

Lynne

Karen
12-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Yes, thanks to all! It's tapering down, I got just one card today ... and every day now I think – well, this will probably be the last ...

wayne0214
12-28-2002, 03:30 PM
Although I have been trying to PM every one who sent me a card and/ or pictures of their families, and furkids, those who I did not thank, I wish you and yours a very prosperous New Year. and thank you again.:)

......wayne

Crikit
12-28-2002, 03:37 PM
Yes thank you everyone, I've enjoyed them all very much and plan on keeping them in a safe place so I can always enjoy them...you should be getting mine soon, I was a little delayed in getting it out :o

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2002, 10:41 PM
I would also like to thank eveyone for the beautiful cards and pictures. This has made my Christmas a much happier one. :) I will cherish these cards forever. I can't wait until next year. :)