PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Nionio

DonnaDWM
05-21-2018, 09:18 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are so cute in your little outfits.
What a wonderful life, traveling and meeting new people and dogs.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
05-21-2018, 11:32 AM
Hi Nionio in Beijing, China! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!:)

What a precious, oh so photogenic pup you are, Nionio! You sure know how to mug for the camera!:D And how sweet are those outfits you're modeling?:cool: What a lucky human is yours, having a furkid, a best friend and traveling companion as sociable, as lovable, as beautiful as you! As your mom/dad says, you've never met a stranger! You're a treasure, Nionio, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a super special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...meeting new people and making new friends; posing for the camera in your latest outfit; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nionio, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Super model material!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/May/21d.jpg

Neesie
05-21-2018, 11:53 AM
What a beautiful girl. I'm so glad you have each other. Adopting a dog is such a wonderful thing to do and I know NioNio agrees. I wish you both many wonderful years together.

mon
05-21-2018, 02:53 PM
Nionio is priceless! She looks so pretty in her little dresses too. It appears she was born to wear lovely dresses, they really suit her. Perfect DOTD in every way

Jim Gleason
05-21-2018, 03:17 PM
不错的照片

Great photos

Felicia's Mom
05-21-2018, 08:04 PM
Nionio looks very cute in her outfits.:)

Congratulations on being DOTD pretty Nionio!

xJGirlx
05-23-2018, 08:55 AM
She's so sweet! Seems intelligent and ready to model for the world.