PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Buddy Boy

DonnaDWM
05-09-2018, 10:04 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a well behaved senior you are.
It's great that you only had one family all of your life.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
05-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Greetings, Buddy Boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all of us here in this Retriever loving home!:)

What a gorgeous, gentle giant you are, Buddy Boy, the quintessential Golden in looks, personality and heart! Goldens are considered by many to be the most loving of all breeds, and you are living proof of that, Buddy Boy! I'm sorry to hear about your limited sight, sweetheart, but clearly it hasn't kept you from living and loving life to the max! That's a Golden for you!

How blessed your family was, Buddy, the day you came into their lives, the day they were blessed with the best Christmas gift ever, the gift of unconditional love and devotion! Beautiful, well behaved, loyal and loving, with a heart of pure gold, that's YOU, Buddy Boy! It's no wonder that all who have the pleasure of meeting you fall hopelessly in love! They just don't come any sweeter, any more special than you, Buddy Boy! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply THE BEST!!!

Great thanks to your skin sister for sharing your heartwarming backstory and your utterly heart-melting photos with us. Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a dip in your pool and chewing on your cherished green and blue rubber bone,;exploring your yard and napping in the sunshine; cuddling with your human sister; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Buddy Boy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO sweet!!! Summer's coming!!!:D
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/May/09.jpg

mon
05-09-2018, 01:28 PM
I loved every sweet photo of Buddy! What a good boy, such a sweetheart and magnificent DOTD!

cassiesmom
05-09-2018, 02:35 PM
What a gorgeous Golden you are, Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
05-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Contrats to beautiful Buddy on being Dog of the Day!