PDA

View Full Version : Attention!! Vegetarians!!

mugsy
12-26-2002, 09:29 PM
Ok all, I keep talking about my nephew's veggie crackers and he told me today that he has a website for them. It's www.veggycrackers.com . Now, I just went there and the font color is kind of difficult to read, but he said he would work on that. Also, he does this in the kitchen of his house right now so production is limited. He only has 2 flavors right now, but you can print out the form and send it to him and he will bake them up and get them out to you. If you click on the veggie on the order form it will tell you what's in the cracker so you'll know what you're getting.

Tell me what you think and he encouraged you guys to check it out and email him and let him know what YOU think and any changes so he can make the site more user friendly.

zippy-kat
12-26-2002, 11:37 PM
Which flavor is your fav, mugsy? :)

aly
12-26-2002, 11:58 PM
He's going to add more flavors later?

The site looks great. I'll go have a closer look and see if I can send him some suggestions.

zippy-kat
12-27-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Slave of 15 Dogs
The Corn crackers are great in my Beef Chili!:eek: :D :p

:D I was thinkin' of tryin' the corn... as I'm not much of a carrot person! lol

mugsy
12-27-2002, 01:28 AM
I like the carrot.

Yes, he's going to add more later once he gets a better place to make them and he perfects the recipes. He's working on pumpkin and a couple of others. He wouldn't mind some suggestions there either.

wolf_Q
12-27-2002, 02:04 AM
I think a pic of the actual crackers would be good. I'd like to know what they look like.

lbaker
12-27-2002, 06:46 AM
I love the idea of eating veggie corn crackers with your beef chili Mugsy;)...but I have to wonder...can vegetarians eat animal crackers:eek:

Cataholic
12-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
I love the idea of eating veggie corn crackers with your beef chili Mugsy;)...but I have to wonder...can vegetarians eat animal crackers:eek:

And, who should you call to report the infraction...PETA or SPCA?

lbaker
12-27-2002, 10:28 AM
bad mugsy/bad girl...(giggle giggle snicker snerk):D :D you guys DO realize we're liable to get into trouble here don't you...(giggle)

lbaker
12-27-2002, 11:03 AM
well it's almost the end of the year so let's go out with a bang:p nannynannybooboo:rolleyes: :p

mugsy
12-27-2002, 09:25 PM
I will second Mike's comment!! lol

If anyone orders the crackers you'll have to let us know what you think and make sure you let Chris know too. Thanks all for your interest. I know he appreciates it too.

COCatMama
12-27-2002, 10:03 PM
you guys are in DEEP TROUBLE !! from me!!! NO BUNNY HUGGER JOKES OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

HAHAHAHA gotcha! neener neener