PDA

View Full Version : Cole is not throwing up any more...

Catty1
04-14-2018, 10:18 AM
Ever since Zoe got too ill to be her usual nasty pushy self with Cole, he has not barfed once. He'd playfully chase her under the bed and she would roll one her side under the edge of the bed and yell and make swiping motions with her paws (claws out).

When I found out she need dental surgery and had the painful FORL I thought that explained it. And maybe it did.

How sadly strange - but I'm glad Cole is so much better.

mrspunkysmom
04-14-2018, 01:19 PM
I'm glad Cole is doing better, too.

cats4ever
04-14-2018, 02:08 PM
I'm glad that Cole stopped vomiting. How sad that it took Zoe's illness to get him better.:(
I'm sure his environment has become less stressful.

mon
04-14-2018, 11:56 PM
Muenchausen, won't last long.

phesina
04-15-2018, 06:46 AM
I'm so glad Cole is doing better, too.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Catty1
04-15-2018, 10:48 AM
Muenchausen, won't last long.

How is this Munchausen by proxy? He is getting better, not worse.

Thanks to cats4ever, mrspunkysmom and phesina for your kind comments.

mbsmum
04-15-2018, 11:11 AM
Well done Cole.

Catty1
04-15-2018, 03:12 PM
Well done Cole.

Thank you.

mon
04-16-2018, 01:11 AM
How is this Munchausen by proxy? He is getting better, not worse.

Thanks to cats4ever, mrspunkysmom and phesina for your kind comments.

I am truly sorry for your loss. There is simply no way of saying this that won't offend, but I am pretty sure if one your other cats doesn't get sick, you will. That is what I meant. Only time will tell however and I sincerely hope that is not the case. Make a liar out of me, pretty please. Best wishes 👍🏿😻 If being honest is unkind, so be it. I know I might get the gears for this but I don't care. 🍒

mon
04-16-2018, 02:01 AM
I am truly sorry for your loss. There is simply no way of saying this that won't offend, but I am pretty sure if one your other cats doesn't get sick, you will. That is what I meant. Only time will tell however and I sincerely hope that is not the case. Make a liar out of me, pretty please. Best wishes  If being honest is unkind, so be it. I know I might get the gears for this but I don't care. 

P.s. I shall not engage any longer as it is unproductive all the way 'round. Also, I may wind up in Hades and won't be able to reunite with all my pets who have crossed over the rainbow bridge, now THAT would be a sonof a bloody gun wouldn't it.

Queen of Poop
04-16-2018, 05:02 AM
Candace, please ignore the ignorant comments. As one who knows you these comments are ridiculous.

I'm glad Cole is doing better.

Catty1
04-16-2018, 09:56 AM
P.s. I shall not engage any longer as it is unproductive all the way 'round. Also, I may wind up in Hades and won't be able to reunite with all my pets who have crossed over the rainbow bridge, now THAT would be a sonof a bloody gun wouldn't it.

Hey, mon. I know how much you love kitties also and how worried you were about Luna and her lump.

May we all wind up in Heaven with our beloved furbabies.

Cole still takes chemo as a maintenance protocol and his diabetes recently returned so maybe he's pre-empted more illness. ;)

mon
04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Ya, I formally apologise to you and everyone else. Sincerely. I will stop posting for a while and just read for now until I sort myself out. Life has taken a very unexpected turn and it appeares I am acting like quite the bitch. I will shape up, just found out so many things about my family, strange secrets I never saw coming. No excuses, again, very sorry! Feel like I'm in the twighlight zone 🙉 🙈 🙊 🐒

Catty1
04-16-2018, 10:10 PM
Ya, I formally apologise to you and everyone else. Sincerely. I will stop posting for a while and just read for now until I sort myself out. Life has taken a very unexpected turn and it appeares I am acting like quite the bitch. I will shape up, just found out so many things about my family, strange secrets I never saw coming. No excuses, again, very sorry! Feel like I'm in the twighlight zone    

Breathe. Just breathe. If you want outside help, get it. :love: