PDA

View Full Version : IG lost in Orange County

kturby
12-26-2002, 03:16 PM
One of our members was out with his two Italian Greyhounds and one bolted.

If you are in the area of Cabot park in Laguna Niguel (Orange Country) please take special note.

Here's his description: approx 13 months old, 14" tall, 12 lbs. Dark blue and white, with white stripe down his face. Microchipped. Wearing a padded, blue sighthound collar.

His tail is amputated and is about 1/2 normal length, and he has a deformity of his left leg/foot with a limp that can be noticed only at a walk, not a faster gait. A photo is attached.

If anyone has a sighting, any info, etc., please contact Brent at 949-293-1637 (cell). I know he would appreciate help searching on foot or passing out fliers if anyone is in that area.

I'm sure Brent could use any help anyone would offer. There is a link to his email link at the bottom his web page here.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bdfoster/bfpages.htm

robinh
12-27-2002, 07:48 AM
I sent the information to my sister in Orange. She knows a lot of people and will pass the word out as much as she can.

Uabassoon
12-27-2002, 09:56 AM
He is so cute. I hope he finds his way home soon. I'll have finger and paws crossed over here that he finds his way home.

kturby
12-27-2002, 11:01 AM
Thanks Robin. I know any help or even "extra eyes" Brent could get in Orange County would be greatly appreciated.

Milo is a special dog to all of us.

lizbud
12-28-2002, 06:03 PM
I hope this little IG is found soon. It's heartbreaking to
think of him out there on his own, alone & afraid. Prayers
are all I can offer but I sure hope he's found & go back home
safe & sound.

sammi
12-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Heard anything yet? I hope he is ok.