PDA

View Full Version : Gabe, the reindeer kitty (picture)!

sasvermont
12-26-2002, 07:28 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/p6650cd9416c5bf15b42b69575b28b816/fce34133.jpg
Gabe a.k.a. unhappy camper!

P.S. Winny, how do you tolerate all the hats, ribbons etc.? My Mom was really pushing her luck by putting the darn antlers on my head. They were there for only a split second and I tore them off. I just don't know how you do it Winny dear. By the way, I just love the photo of you posing with the ribbon around your neck. My Mom has it on her computer, as the background, so I have been seeing your photo every day for a couple of days now.
That makes me happy!

anna_66
12-26-2002, 07:33 AM
He looks too cute:D but not very happy!

jenluckenbach
12-26-2002, 07:39 AM
"If looks could kill......"

But Gabe, you're so beautiful (err...handsome)

Pam
12-26-2002, 08:12 AM
Oh my Gabe. Whenever I see squinched up eyes like yours I run for cover. I am sure your mom got the message that you were sending and the photo session was promptly ended. Nevertheless you are one handsome boy and I know Edwina will melt when she sees you, as she has a great appreciation for a cat with headgear! ;)

Edwina's Secretary
12-26-2002, 10:21 AM
Darling Gabe...

A look like that will NOT encourage Santa to leave lots of gifts! I look your tough guy look but.....

seriously....ribbons I tolerate but as for the hats....I'll let you in on my secret...turkey! Do nothing for free...always expect (which means demand) a reward!

Yours in post-holiday cheer....

Winny

lailamara
12-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Poor Gabe, He looks like he's going to butt someone with those antlers. Run for cover. However Gabe fret not your dignity remains intact and most importantly Winny is most impressed.;)

12-26-2002, 11:14 AM
hm hm , nice hat , Gabe ..! Pleez , DO NOT BITE :eek: :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2002, 12:27 PM
Oh, my! Gabe the grumpy reindeer!
You look handsome no matter what you are wearing or aren't wearing. I do hope Santa brought you lots of gifts.:D

Uabassoon
12-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Gabe you look like one very unhappy reindeer. If you want santa to leave lots of gifts I think it helps if you look just slightly happier. Even though you look very angry you still look cute in your antlers.

Cataholic
12-26-2002, 01:36 PM
Gabe,
It might be helpful if you were the top reindeer leading the sled. You could make all the snowflakes melt with that glare! I love you know matter what the look on your face.

Randi
12-26-2002, 01:43 PM
Gabe, you do look rather grumpy, but quite understandable - having to put up with that headgear. You have all Fister's sympathy. However, you'd better put on another expression to get Edwina's undivided attention or Fister will run off with her ! ;)

But Gabe, we all know you as a handsome boy, so don't you worry about a thing! :D

Logan
12-26-2002, 03:32 PM
Gabe
We're happy to see you, regardless of your catitude. You are a very handsome reindeer, and we're just grateful that our mom didn't have time to dress us up for Christmas!!! LOL!! :eek:

Butter and Mimi

tatsxxx11
12-26-2002, 04:14 PM
Gabe, I think you look splendid in your holiday gear!:) I do wonder what the photo would look like, taken 1 minute later!:D Merry Christmas, Gabe!!

Miss Meow
12-26-2002, 04:55 PM
All hail Gabe the Angry :)

You'd better whip off those antlers and grab some ceramic food bowls for Edwina, she is pining for you in another thread. This is your chance buddy!

neko1
12-26-2002, 04:57 PM
Poor Gabe, good boy for tolerating it!! U deserve a treat!!

Tina
12-26-2002, 06:04 PM
Too Cute!! Gabe don't look to happy though.

hellostranger
12-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Oh Gabe! I feel for you, I really do! After Mom finished making Gus wear a silly Santa hat and have his picture taken she snuck up on me when I was sleeping and did the same thing to me...it was so unfair to take advantage of me while I was napping!

The things we cats put up with!

Squirt

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2002, 11:46 PM
LOL Gabe :D I'm sorry that your mommy put antlers on your head but at least you let her take a pic before you tore them off. :) BTW Sunny did the same thing except his antlers fell around his neck and he went racing down the hall until I could catch him and take them off.