PDA

View Full Version : More cruise-fans here on PT ?

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-15-2018, 08:38 AM
Every year we try to go on a cruise; it's our 10th time this year, and it has always been with the same company Holland America Line!
There are always so many Americans on each cruise, and everytime I wonder "there must be more PT-ers on board"...!
So, if you love cruising with this company too please react here:)
We will board this year in April, on the Zuiderdam, mailing to the Carebean Islands, Columbia and the Panama Canal! Wouldn't this be fun to meet!!?

:):love

Freckles
02-15-2018, 12:31 PM
It won't be me.
Loved my first cruise, but it was my last.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=161176&highlight=cruise.
I know you'll have a good time on your next. :D

mon
02-15-2018, 05:20 PM
Be there in a heartbeat!!....oh, wait....gotta stay home and feed the kitties and, OH Crikey, just started snowing ❄️⛄️ Can we leave now? 🏝🍾🍇

mon
02-15-2018, 05:23 PM
P.s. I'm Canadian, will that do? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Randi
02-16-2018, 04:05 AM
A trip around Caribbean sounds wonderful! And it would be fun to meet some PTalkers on board. :D

When are you going? Enjoy your trip! :)

How is Zazou doing?

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2018, 08:14 AM
P.s. I'm Canadian, will that do? 路‍♀️

Of course it does!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-16-2018, 08:23 AM
A trip around Caribbean sounds wonderful! And it would be fun to meet some PTalkers on board. :D

When are you going? Enjoy your trip! :)

How is Zazou doing?

Thanks Randi! Yes, I think it would be fun to meet with other PT-ers on board..!
We wil be mailing from Fort Lauderdale, several Caribbean Islands (s.a. Bahamas, Half Moon Kay, Aruba, etc..., then Twice the Panama Canal, and also Cartagena in Colombia. I am very much looking forward to this trip. Because all my health issues (s.a. back, and more) cruising is in fact the only comfortable way of travelling for me; the vessel almost always sails during the night while you are sleeping, and next morning a new port is there to discover!
ps. I will write about Zazou in Cat Health now