PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Sissy

DonnaDWM
12-20-2017, 10:29 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are so cute, and smart, too. The glasses prove it.
What a wonderful life you have full of fun and love,
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
12-20-2017, 11:19 AM
Dearest Sissy Fern Houston, what a gorgeous Jack Russell, Silky Terrier mix doggie you are! You are adorable in each of those great pictures which show you so well in different moods and outfits. You are the princess of your family, who treat you like a baby. You are full of energy and mischief and make your dear people smile with all your antics. You are also very affectionate and greet everyone with a smile. You know a great many tricks, including; dance, shake, high five, sit, come, speak, kiss, and even roll over. An interesting characteristic of yours: ever since you were a puppy, your paws have smelt like Frito Lays! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!
'
Congratulations, darling Sissy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::l ove:

tatsxxx11
12-20-2017, 02:31 PM
Greetings Princess Sissy! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

Be still my JRT/JRT X loving heart! You're just too precious for words, Sissy, and yes, oh so silky too!:D Your photos have me smiling from the inside out! Love those stylin', celebrity worthy, shades and that sweet sweater, and how beautiful is your smile! I had to laugh at your human's ending..."Frito Lay feet!" One of my first posts here on Pet Talk, many, many years ago was a thread titled 'Frito Feet!" A classic!:D Yes, it's true! Dog and kitty feet can have that intoxicating Frito Lay, corn chip, popcorn scent due to an enzyme in their saliva! To this date, for me, a most comforting smell!

How lucky your family is, having a sweet and sassy, smart and talented best furkid in you, Sissy! Your repertoire of tricks and commands is SO impressive! Looks, personality and heart..You've got it all going on, Sissy! A family couldn't hope for more in a best furry friend! You're the best, the light of your family's life, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! i hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, making mischief and meddling, hehe, playing with the young ones, giving and getting kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, Princess Sissy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/December/20c.jpg

Felicia's Mom
12-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Sissy!

mon
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Sissy is a lovely dog, diva and mischief maker! So super cute, love the sweater! Perfect DOTD, Happy Holidays to you and yours.