PDA

View Full Version : Joyful Jasper

DonnaDWM
12-19-2017, 09:52 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a good looking boy you are, and smart, too.
You know a lot of tricks already.
I'm so glad your family rescued you and nursed you
back to health. Now you will reward them with
unconditional love.
Celebrate your special day.

annedecorey
12-19-2017, 10:31 AM
Jasper looks like he doesn't have too much pit bull.Pit bulls' ears don't stick up and their faces are much wider. They also have little squinty eyes. Get his DNA analyzed. Wisdom Panel is good.

Karen
12-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Jasper looks like he doesn't have too much pit bull.Pit bulls' ears don't stick up and their faces are much wider. They also have little squinty eyes. Get his DNA analyzed. Wisdom Panel is good.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Anne!

Check his other photos, usually his ears ARE floppy, that was just a momentary thing in his first photo. He's still a puppy, his body is still changing around!

tatsxxx11
12-19-2017, 11:36 AM
Hi Jasper! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

What a most precious young Pittie boy you are, Jasper! You have the prettiest, cream colored coat, and such beautiful eyes! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode!:D And of course you're just a tad mischeivous...You are after all, still a puppy!:p We are SO, SO grateful to your furever family for not only choosing adoption, but for rescuing a sick puppy at that, and just in the nick of time! Thanks to them you're back on all 4 fours, the happiest, healthiest pup on the planet; finally living the life you so richly deserve! How well your family's compassion and commitment have been rewarded, having a furkid as smart, as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Jasper! You're the poster boy for rescue, for Pittie adoption! But your family already knows that!:cool: And being the good boy that you are, I have no doubt Santa will be spoiling you EXTRA rotten come Christmas, your first Christmas!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, playing tug-o-war and fetch, napping on the big bed, hehe, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Jasper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Such a beautiful boy!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/December/19.jpg

Felicia's Mom
12-19-2017, 06:43 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, joyful Jasper!

phesina
12-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Dearest Jasper, you are adorable! You are absolutely beautiful in all those great photos, and that look in your eyes in the first one is beyond priceless. And what a lovely story your people have to tell. They saw you were about to be put down because of medical expenses. They rescued you, brought you home, and nursed you back to good health. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jasper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
12-19-2017, 09:03 PM
Hurrrray that beautiful Jasper was not put down because of lack of money! That happens too often and sometimes peeps with means step up and save their lives instead. I hope Jasper lives a very long and happy life with his kind and loving family. No matter the breed, he is SO bloody cute! Perfect DOTD!