PDA

View Full Version : What did you get?!?!?

iceyshiver21
12-25-2002, 12:18 AM
What did you all get, prestent wise.

**I got like three different shirts, and a sweatshirt, and pants, I got a breyer Border collie Model and a breyer horse Wahoo King! and lip gloss and bath things.

My favirite thing was: the Breyers
Least Favorite thing was: I cant think of one.

Aspen and Misty
12-25-2002, 12:19 AM
Only 1:30 in the morning here. Still waiting to open our presents. Now you have me all exited!

Ash

iceyshiver21
12-25-2002, 12:21 AM
its 12:20 here i havent open them all yet, oh wait they just found me another :)

Uabassoon
12-25-2002, 12:52 AM
I got some gifts from my parents tonight, but I still have to wait until tomorrow morning for Santa, and I still have to see the rest of my family. Usually I meet with all my extended family on the 24th and we open our gifts, but my flight got in late so I only got to see my parents tonight... but so far I've gotten

$350 (my favorite)
a krispy kreme t-shirt from my sister
a spongebob fleece blanket
Lilo and Stitch DVD
some gloves and wool socks
underwear (it's just not Christmas unless you get underwear)
and a $20 gift card from my aunt who dropped off my gift this morning

So tomorrow I get my santa presents which are always fun gifts. And my mom is going to take me shopping while I'm in town for clothes and shoes.

aly
12-25-2002, 09:09 AM
I have to wait until tomorrow to open my gifts. My family is celebrating late because my dad had to fly in to see my grandmother. We didn't think she'd even make it to Christmas, but she's doing MUCH better and my dad will be flying in tonight around midnight. So Christmas is tomorrow for us, although my mom, sister and I are celebrating with the pets today. I do have to work today but I managed to get tomorrow off YAY!!!

Karen
12-25-2002, 10:05 AM
I got a beautiful brown bunny to play with me, a sweet handsome kind husband ... our own little house for us to stay warm and safe in ... a community of Pet-loving folks to belong to ...

Oh, that's what I already have, but they are my presents every day of the year!

And because I'm getting SNOW this Christmas, some of the presents with my family may be postponed a bit ...

But I think the first things I mentioned are the best gifts anyway!

DogMania
12-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Ok you going to be amazed but I have a BIG family so here are MOST of the presents sled,2 video games,2 dvd's,2 music cds,50 cds for burning,2 calendars,a tin horse box a bead kit a huge bok a book set a camera ,zoo tycoon ..... and i hope you all had a merry christmas!!!!!!

iceyshiver21
12-25-2002, 11:06 AM
I also got the breyer, Binko, YAH!!

**Karen what you said was so true.

I find that best gifts are not bought in stores, unless theres furry friends in those stores :)

Cookiebaker
12-25-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Karen
I got a beautiful brown bunny to play with me, a sweet handsome kind husband ... our own little house for us to stay warm and safe in ... a community of Pet-loving folks to belong to ...

Oh, that's what I already have, but they are my presents every day of the year!

And because I'm getting SNOW this Christmas, some of the presents with my family may be postponed a bit ...

But I think the first things I mentioned are the best gifts anyway!

SO TRUE!!! The best gifts aren't bought with $$$!

RockyRoad
12-25-2002, 12:12 PM
I'm somehow going to regret this, but this is what I got:
Since I am one of the youngest members, I got a bunch of video games and things like that. So don't laugh, OK?;)
I got Playstation 2, The SIMS Unleashed, a box of Whitmans(SP) chocolate, a box of 8 different packs of lifesavers, lots more candy that I forgot, The Eminem Show, 8 Mile soundtrack, and umm I forgot the rest.
And of course lots of Pet Talk cards!!!!

Oh Lady, Sally, Floppsy and Kelsey enjoyed their gifts so much!!

Kfamr
12-25-2002, 12:40 PM
some clothes.
some smelly stuff.
a candle.

My favorite was the calandar from Amy and a american pit bull terrier dog planner. It was a Nelly calandar, and it's on my wall even though it's for 2003 lol.;)

Aspen and Misty
12-25-2002, 04:12 PM
I got a DIGLITAL CAMRA! Watch out pet talk! Cds and lots of other stuff, a VERY VERY cute Aussie stuffed animal and tomrrow I might possibly be getting my other christmas present MY BUNNY! Yipee! That one will be my fav :D but right now my fav is my digital camra. Have already taken over 110 pics with it :D

Ash

Desert Arabian
12-25-2002, 04:58 PM
I got $100.00, an Aragorn and Brego model thingy, 3 *huge* posters of Legolas, a labrador retriever rug, a travel cage for my rats, an electric neck massager, Lord of the Rings and SpongeBob SquarePants computer games, a stuffed animal (weimeraner), 2 Kenny Chesney CD's, SpongeBob boxers, and some other stuff. :D :D

Hey, Uabasson- what does your SpongeBob fleece blanket look like?? I have one where he is surfing on a surfboard.

iceyshiver21
12-25-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89
I'm somehow going to regret this, but this is what I got:
Since I am one of the youngest members, I got a bunch of video games and things like that. So don't laugh, OK?;)
I got Playstation 2, The SIMS Unleashed, a box of Whitmans(SP) chocolate, a box of 8 different packs of lifesavers, lots more candy that I forgot, The Eminem Show, 8 Mile soundtrack, and umm I forgot the rest.
And of course lots of Pet Talk cards!!!!

Oh Lady, Sally, Floppsy and Kelsey enjoyed their gifts so much!!

I WANTED Sim Uleashed and the 8 Mile Soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!! :(

RockyRoad
12-25-2002, 06:42 PM
Looks like everyone made out good! My spoiled little pets are still having a ball with their gifts!

Lady got~ From me: a frisbee made out of the material they use for tennis balls, and a 1lb bag of the treats form the bone bar at petco. From my sister: a bag of candy-cane bones, and a stocking full of these chew bones and stuff. From my mom & dad: a box of cookies(obviously made for dogs).
Sally got~ From me: a bag of toy mice, and 2 containers of Whiskas treats. From my sister: a cat teaser(like those little strings that are attached to a stick that the cat chases around), and a box of pounce treats.
Floppsy got~ From me: a box of raisins, a box of donut-shaped cookies(obviously made for bunnies), and a nice warm blanket. From my sister: a bag of small wood treats for her to gnaw on, and a box of small little square treats. From my mom and dad: a full salad with all the fixings, and a promise to allow Floppsy inside for large portions of the summer.
Kelsey didn't get his x-mas present yet, but he will when I get it for him. It's a tank, with a filter and everything, just for him, so he'll have so much more room!

Spoiled little things!!:D

Kfamr
12-25-2002, 06:59 PM
all i wanted was a puppy, or dog of any sort.:(

AdoreMyDogs
12-26-2002, 01:22 AM
I very much like the giving more then the receiving, and this year I was very pleased with my family's reactions to my gifts. They all loved what I got them and that makes me feel good.

I actually had the best year ever, the entire family came over and we drove around to some of the best Christmas light shows (including Eminem's house, which was gorgeous, but it's a gated community, so we could not actually drive in to see the lights closer) on Christmas eve. Christmas day the family came back to my house and brought all the gifts and we had a truly fun filled day. I can't believe it, but I got every single thing on my list, like a down comforter, all the DVD's that I had hoped for, plus a couple of *added bonuses*, including a sailboat! My husband bought me a sailboat! I am in disbelief still! It's a small boat, and it's only supposed to fit 4 comfortablly, but he also got me a trailer for it. All I need is a hitch for my van and I can take it out with my husband and the dogs this spring. It's still in storage, but I plan on seeing it in person soon.

I am in disbelief. I have always loved boats and boating, now I have my first starter sailboat :) I wonder how Graham and Kersey will like it. I know Graham will like it because he likes everything, but Kersey will probablly be scared (and possibly even slightly seasick). I'll find out this spring when I take it out for the first time :)

JGuitaristR
12-26-2002, 01:27 AM
I got 3 guitar straps for 3 diff. guitars, 2 guitar stands, zoo tycoon add on, (marine mania), snowboard park tycoon, a portable cd player, a cd, an electric-acoustic guitar, a HUGE crate amplifier and a dvd/cd player/vcr in one.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs helped me unwrap em.

anna_66
12-26-2002, 07:18 AM
I too got everything on my wish list this year! I got 4 pair of gold earrings, a foot massager, a shiatzu massager, a full body massager (yes, I love massagers!) 2 bottles of perfume, a sewing box with lots of sewing accesories, bath & body works & a few knick knacks! I couldn't have asked for a better christmas!
But my favorite thing was giving my gifts this year!
I got Mark just what he wanted a 20' flat screen digital tv for the bedroom & a xbox (yep, he's still a kid at heart:) ) He was soooo surprised:D and the look on his face was priceless!
The dogs also got more treats & toys than they could ever want!
It was a good christmas at our house:D :D

HoRsELUvR
12-26-2002, 09:30 AM
I got a horse music box that has a Chicoteague/Assateage mare and her foal on the beach.Its really nice! i wish i could post a picture.i got a stained glass cat,clothes,and of course,socks!those are some things that i got.

Chinadoll
12-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Best present was a relatively stress free day. Both Joey and my family have dinner at the same time on Christams Day. After a few years of trying to appease both families and the stress of not being able to be in two places at once...we finally decided to stop trying. We each have dinner with our respective families and eventually meet up with each other later.

So....we do our Christmas thing on Christmas Eve. I had a pretty good idea of what he was giving me. I had mentioned it would be nice to have curtins over the blinds and my posters(I collect posters from all the musicals I see...Chicago, Caberet, Fosse, Stomp, Rent, Fame...etc...) framed...but it really didn't matter that much to me because I'd rather spend that money on the furries than decorating my apartment. He made me stay in my bedroom for about an hour while he fixed the place. I cringed every time I heard the electric drill. He did good. He practically bought out Pier 1. Pretty vine shaped iron curtin rods, linen curtins in sage(artfully thrown over the curtin rods so the cats wouldn't destroy them) almost all my posters framed and hung, a cool key rack with shelf, a pretty mirror, a framed picture of a cat that looks remarkably like our Gigi.

I didn't really need anything for Christmas...anything I really want I'll eventually get for myself...like a real sewing machine that I'm buying this weekend with my Christmas money as a Christmas/Birthday present to myself. I got tons of candles, two new pajama sets...I live in pajama pants and a tank top at home....a black beaded purse with my intial T in pink beads, a $20 gift card for Target, a mini George Foreman grill from my future F-I-L, and some Mikasa crystal bowls and an amythest and opal pendant and earring set from my Mom ...that's about it.

The kitties got a a huge 48 in tunnel/tube thing, a cat bed I sewed myself..it came out really cute, a water fountain water bowl, treats, and various toys. I'll post pics on cat general tonight.

The ferts got treats, another smaller tube/tunnel thing, crochet egg balls that rattle, and various other toys.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

12-26-2002, 11:21 AM
My best present was a gorgeous pair of earrings !!!
They have the shape of a "v" and one side is covered with tiny diamonds !!:D :D :D !!

COCatMama
12-26-2002, 11:38 AM
Santa brought me some stuff early like a kettle and some nice pots n pans.
but yesterday he brought me a TOASTER OVEN!!!! YIPEEEEEE!!!
and some new jammies! and my mom knitted me some wash cloths (in our family my mom and gramma knit washcloths for the kitchen and they last forever and work like the dickens) and a recipe box and awesome martha stewart bath towels and a WACK of chocolate!!

I was really really mad tho, I got my mom a kewl folk art angel figurine and when i went to wrap her...I noticed her WINGS were busted off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
so I glued them back on and so that was the present my mom got to 'open' on xmas eve. I also got her a folk art santa tree ornament and the huck towel and huck towel pattern book she wanted, and i burned her an andrea bocelli CD and got her bath stuff, and xmas oven mitt things. And we also have stockings so i filled her stocking with chocolate and soap and stuff.

Juneau got a rope bone, and a big red Kong which he got weeks ago. He also got a pepperoni stick I took from our office party on xmas eve :D.

luckies4me
12-26-2002, 01:23 PM
Family things- Dan and I:

DVD player and Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler
Pyrex bakeware for the oven
Pyrex measuring cups, (glass, two) along with
plastic measuring cups and spoons
four new bath towels
Oven mits and gloves
Christmas door mat and kitchen towels
tons of Belgium chocolates :)
Sorry- the game
Battleship - the game
2 very nice picture frames
a bottle of red wine and red wine cheese
$40 Albertsons gift card (grocery store)
2 Christmas fleece blankets, one with snowflakes
and another with a bear and snowflakes
a Quaker oatmeal set with huge bowls and spoons
note pads

Dylan things:

a new Jenny Lind convertible crib
a huge stuffed Tigger pillow
a Scooby Doo stuffed toy
some giant legos
2 pairs of shoes
booties
matching knit socks and hat from Baby Gap
a Fisher Price baby basketball hoop that lights up and plays
music (from Dan and I)
wooden blocks with numbers, letters and =.+ and - signs (from Dan and I)
wooden circle stacking blocks, that you stack on a base (from Dan and I)
a wooden puzzle that teaches him shapes (from Dan and I)
a giant coloring easel to scribble on (from Dan and I)
three books, "Tumble Bumble" "How much I love you" and " Five little
Monkys Jumping on the Bed" (from Dan and I)
crayons and a Scooby Doo coloring book
a bathtoy net to keep his tub toys in
an Elmo talking book
a Tigger choo choo train
an Oregon Ducks jacket!!! :D
another talking book, that teaches shapes etc.
some balls that you pound into a base toy, with a hammer
a talking froggy for bathtime
two wooden cars
a dump-truck toy that makes noise, with a little person in it
some more blocks, huge ones
a talking telephone (Dan and I)
about 25 outifts, with a few jackets
brand new sipper cups, one green and one purple
and a new crib matress......I think that is it, but I am sure I
am forgetting something

Dan:

a tool set- with hammer, wrench etc.
boxers
socks
three pairs of pants
new Adidas shoes
shaving cream
a sweater
a mini micro racer car (his favorite present! :p)
a Rocky and Bullwinkle pen
a belt
$50 dollar gift certificate to Mier and Frank
cologne

Me:

rose petals to put in my undie draw, they smell soooo good!
a red and yellow sweater
three bars of yummy soap
a $50 dollar gift certificate to Mier and Frank
new undies and bras, thank god!
some body wash with a huge, I mean HUGE body poof
a snowman candle, smells really good
an awesome corset from Victorias Secret ( I have been wanting a corset for so

long! I am just in love with their shape, reminds me of the olden days you know?)
a cute pooka shell with pink beads necklace
a boombox
some shirts and a sweater
new Avia running shoes
socks
a BLINK 182 SHIRT, Yippeeee, Tom is a hottie, hahahahaha :D
a new brush with hair ties
some Beef jerky from my momma
Christmas cards from most of the people here and from friends and family, thanks again everyone!

We still have a box on the way here, should be here either today or tomorrow

hopefully! wee heee I can't wait til the package comes, because it's things I

totally want and need, lol. I will update when it gets here, hopefully today!!!:D

We had Christmas Eve with Dans mothers side of the family, then on Christmas morning we spent it with Dans dads side of the family, and then went back to his mothers side at night for yummy enhiladas.

My family is in California so we didn't get to see them, but next year we will be there for sure!

kohala
12-26-2002, 06:15 PM
We didn't do gifts this year, but we got calls from friends and family all over the country, laughs, and the pleasure of each other's company. All three of us are purring and content today. We lit candles, enjoyed reading our cards (especially the Pet Talk ones), went to a small meeting Christmas Eve with a few friends, and just contemplated the basic beauty of being alive, having a cozy home and each other.

Karen
12-26-2002, 06:22 PM
Besides what I mentioned earlier (husband,home, hearth, love and bunny) I got a lovely bracelet and SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! and a "Very Merry Pooh Year: DVD, which we watched when we got home yesterday, and some other things. I like giving people gifts, and got pleased reactions from the family we saw, and we'll have Christmas: Part II on Saturday!

Ho Ho Ho!
We got snow snow snow!
And out into the white the bunny did go!
I shoveled, she hopped,
She checked out her favorite spots
Ho Ho Ho!
We got snow!

Merry second day of Christmas to most folks, Happy Boxing Day to our Canadian neighbors and whoever else celebrates it!

luckies4me
12-26-2002, 08:27 PM
LOL! Karen, you crack me up sometimes. :p

But I told you I would forget something! I forgot about my cool blue knit hait my moms friend made and Dylans bath toys, which includes whales, boats and fishermen.

We spent out gift cards today:D Igot a Tommy Hilfiger purse and a cute jammy set. And Dan bought a pair of Levis and a nice sweater. Everything was on sale so we still have a $11.50 on the card.

Than we went grocery shopping with or Albertsons gift card. Out of all my presents I liked this one the best! It is nice to just go out and buy food, and good food. I got some awesome Spinach pasta, so I can make chicken fetteccini alfredo. We bought some yummy brownies, some lettuce and collard greens (yummy!) and just good yummy food.

But .... I forgot to tell you all what the furbabies recieved for Christmas!

The cats got a brand new scratching post and bunches of wet cat food. :) They love wet cat food. And the ratties got a bag of puffed rice, some mixed vegetables, veggie pasta, fresh veggies, a hammock, a leap n log, and a new igloo. I think that's it. OOOh, what a wonderful Christmas indeed. :D

wolf_Q
12-27-2002, 12:57 AM
From my parents: A new digital camera to be obsessed with. It's a Kodak EasyShare DX4330. :D I LOVE it. :D Little bit of clothes, wolf knife, umm...that's about it...all I wanted was the camera wahaha. Oh, and as a family gift my dad bought a new camcorder..our other one died *RIP*...it's a digital one, I haven't really messed with it yet.

From grandparents: Nifty errrm....they are handpainted wooden figures...Russian in origin I belive...they all fit inside of eachother...I don't know what they are called. It's of *wolves* though, it rocks. And a dog puzzle...shaped golden retriever, has a bunch of other dogs inside it (I'm awful at puzzles, must hire Melissa to do it)

From Brother/Sister: Brother gave me the new Red Hot Chili Peppers cd: By the Way. *Great* cd! He also burned the new Matchbox 20 and an Our Lady Peace single for me. Sister painted a ceramic wolf.

From friends: Melissa...siberian husky mug (it's 3-d, you can "feel" the dog's face), Snow Dogs dvd, calendar, some Hagen-Renaker (sp?) dog figures (I collect them), AND the U2 greatest hits dvd. (Yes melissa and I have WAY too much fun buying presents...I bought her tons of german shorthair stuff). Cassie.....awesome U2 magazine, and art portfolio. Rachel...stuffed german shepard, some cute picture frames, snowman ornament. KayAnn........received her package today, but I don't know if I can open it yet! :D

The dogs received..........TOO MUCH!!! Nebo is a spoiled little sh*t, lol. He "gave" my dad a present. It's a magnet with a picture of him in it that says "I get my good looks from my grandpa!" Wahaha I thought my dad would be insulted but he really liked it. :D

Uhh yeah.....All of the dogs got some Christmas toys, and a thing of gormet christmas dog cookies. Nebo got....water kong, rawhide hot dogs, big rawhide candy cane, big stuffed bone, stuffed snake and bird, blue jacket, blue and red bandanas with his name on them, doggy pop treat...who knows what else. And that's just from me!! Melissa gave him a HUGE blue tennis ball, tonka toy (it has tires on the end, put treats in it), some treats. Rachel gave (to all of the dogs) a thing of Pupperoni Naw-Somes treats. KayAnnd gave them tons of stuff but they haven't opened them yet! They are gonna have fun! :D

This has to be the best Christmas to me. Actually, I'd be ok if I didnt' get anything at all! I FINALLY got the best present...the one I'd be asking for every year since I was a kid. My siberian husky. :D :D I love my Nebo pup!

Cincy'sMom
12-27-2002, 07:42 AM
We also had a wonderful Christmas, although we didn't make it to my grandparent's because of the snow...but we'll go see them soon! We got many DVD's and CD's, I got 4 books, 3 T-shirts (one is too cute...it has 5 dogs on it in different positions and it says "Dances With Woofs"), a doormat for the front porch that says "Beware: Dog Can't Hold It's Licker", very appropraite for Sadie! And my best presents...Ralph got me two new coats, one leather dress coat and a Carhardt for going to the dog park!

Ralph's big gifts were a new cell phone (that has tetris and Space invaders on it!) and Car stereo for his "winter car"

The girls got way too much from everyone...and I think my mom said there is more for them at her house from my grandparents and aunts! I got Sadie the IQube toy...a cube with 4 squeeky ball on the inside, that they have to figure out how to get out...well she figured it out before it was even out the box! Just stuck her nose right in there and pulled the balls out! My little Sherlock Holmes!

kohala
12-27-2002, 08:17 AM
Dadcat and I have big, happy, longing grins for all of you in the * * SNOW * * !!! What a lovely Christmas present that would be!!! Our day will come - ;) I know it's been pretty stormy in some areas, but for those of you blessed with snow - I really hope you were able to enjoy it!!!!!!

We had A cold California Christmas - very pretty at night, tho, with all the homes around our area all lit up with lights. Lights on the trees, bushes, houses, balconies - :) :)

Feliz Navidad y Bueno Anno Nuevo

(yikes, I forgot the spanish for "Happy")

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2002, 12:42 AM
I got a 27" Panasonic stereo color t.v. with picture in a picture. I actually received this in early Dec. It's my birthday and Christmas present from my parents. I also got a new pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and a very pretty purple sweater.

My 3 cats got mice, temptations treats, and a 3 piece cat pack called "Mine". It has a fleece snuggle sack, a fleece mouse refillable catnip toy, and a fleece pillow refillable catnip toy. Storm and Pepper have already been fighting over the fleece snuggle sack. :)

I've also enjoyed receiving the cards and e-cards from everyone at Pet Talk. They've been wonderful and I'll cherish them for years to come. Thanks again. :D

koxka
12-28-2002, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
[B]I very much like the giving more then the receiving, and this year I was very pleased with my family's reactions to my gifts. They all loved what I got them and that makes me feel good.[QUOTE]

AMD, I'm wiith ýou given is much much fun than receiving. And it happens all year long if I see something that I know some falmily will be happy with , can't help, but buy it for them. I like to receive thou.

I haven't got my presents yet. as our day gift is January the 6, when the Wise King ( or Magic King ?) visit the houses of those that has been good and well behavied....and coal for the rest of them:D
I think Koxka will have a kilo or so of that coal. I bougth some new furry mouse and others toys for the furkids but they knocked the bag and helped
themselves :rolleyes:

We got a self-early present, a driermachine , a gas, that works wonderfully, and save a lot of energy (60% they say, must to belive that!)
But btw I got other early presents as a two CD one of them by Santana ,from my partner and I give him a nice Happy Budda made of wood that he has always wanted , and this year I found one that realy looks Happy and cool. Also already got a silk scarf , a nice Japanese ceramic salad bowl, and a fancy electric lighter for the kitchen (Alessi Dessing) from one sister each.
And the best a lot of laughs at the falmily parties which I really needed.

Oh I forgot, this year,I got Baby Pericot the little orange bundle of energy who is the "joie de vivre". :D .

Kohala: You almost got it! ;)
"FELIZ NAVIDAD Y BUEN AÑO NUEVO " (literally translated : Happy Chirstmas and Good new year)

Tina
12-28-2002, 10:34 AM
Presents from my hubby:
1978 F-150 4-wheels shortwheel base pickup truck.
A mickey watch.
The new Red Hot Chili Pepper CD
And a eletric can opener

From my family:

A Horse Calender
Socks
Jewlery
Bake Pans
Perfume
Soap
Clothes
A new coat
Some mugs
and a knick knack

To Rob from my family:
Socks,Socks and more socks
A nice shirt( that I'm not going to let him wear to to work. He's a welder and he tends to get wholes in his shirts.)
A new flashlight
candy
A pocket knife(like he needed another one)
A Mustang Calender
I think that is it.

To Rob from me:

Some white T-Shirts
socks
some p.j. bottoms
A SVO T-Shirt that came in yesterday( he's only aload to hear it to car shows and stuff like that)
A Thunderbird car model

Kaitlynn got:
A doll house
Two cars for her Barbie's(Mustang and the new Thunderbird)
Barbie's
A leap frog imgaination desk
Stuffed animals
Spongebob Sheet Set
Spongebob Sleeping Bag
Scobby Doo Blanket
Clothes
Two sponge bob toys
A babydoll
A spongebob backpack
A Magnet Doodle
Lion King Video
Lion King 2 Video
Aladdin Video
Lilo and Stitch DVD
Monsters,Inc. DVD
Couple of purses
boots
A See-and-Say
I think she got somemore stuff but I can't think right now.

Oh,yeah and we got snow!!

luckies4me
12-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Um...I mentioned the wine but I didn't mention we also got wine glasses lol!

Anywho, one of my packages came yesterday from my best friend. The other will be here today. Here is what we got:

I got a cute ECHO bear, that's dark plaid to put in my bahtroom. Some lipgloss and eyeshadow in just the right colors!:D A gray with pink logo VOLCOM sweatshirt. Can't wait to see what is in the package that comes today!

DYlan got:
ten outfits
a cool zylaphone thingy for babies
a firetruck book
a Cheerios kid stuffed doll
new shoes, really cute ones
and sippy cups!

COCatMama
12-28-2002, 01:01 PM
Because my cousin got married last summer, nobody exchanged gifts (that made me mad, I was expecting my grandparents to give my mom some gifts like they do every year!) Anyway my grandparents sent me a cheque for 25 bucks *since they're americans, that equals 38 bucks Canadian :D. And they sent my mom a cheque too. It wasn't a huge christmas, but it was nice anyway, my mom's friends Phyllis and Eddie came over with their ten year old daughter, who I have known since BEFORE she was born!! I also managed to get the gifts to my half-sister. I got her a big bucket of legos, and rubber duckies and a squeeze dolphin and some fuzzy hair elastics. She just turned four so finding stuff for a kid her age is *hard*.
There was no tree this year which makes me sad, first xmas in my whole life there wasn't a tree :/. Oh Well.

The Cat Factory
12-28-2002, 04:31 PM
I got a PS2 with Contra (YAY!!!) and Red Faction, Unreal Championship (Xbox), Metal Gear Solid 2 (Xbox), DVD's (Gladiator, LOTR Extended version, Dungeons & Dragons, K-19), The Hobbit and LOTR book box set, Suede Jacket, Bath Stuff, Make up.

The kitties got 6 different kinds of catnip, 5 new toys, Buddy got a big bag of Marrowbone :)

luckies4me
12-28-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by The Cat Factory
I got a PS2 with Contra (YAY!!!) and Red Faction, Unreal Championship (Xbox), Metal Gear Solid 2 (Xbox), DVD's (Gladiator, LOTR Extended version, Dungeons & Dragons, K-19), The Hobbit and LOTR book box set, Suede Jacket, Bath Stuff, Make up.

The kitties got 6 different kinds of catnip, 5 new toys, Buddy got a big bag of Marrowbone :)

Not fair, lol! That is all the stuff we wanted!:p

Crikit
12-28-2002, 04:47 PM
Hmmm, let me see if I can remember, having a lazy day so I'm not thinking properly at the moment.

From my folks I got a leather and fleece jacket, which we can have embrodered and stuff later on, and a sweater for work.

my sister and brother-in-law gave me Lilo and Stitch on DVD
my other sister and niece got me a magnetic key holder and extra key for my car (I have a habit of locking my keys in my car) and a calendar.

my Aunt got me a portable mesh kennel for the pups.

A giant stitch stuffie from my best friend. and a stuffed giraffee adn big mug from another friend.

oh and the dogs got me a new digital camera, a care bear, and an ornament for the christmas tree. while they got a new kennel a hoof each and some toys.

Opps and I mustn't forget the hand made wood pen that my dad made, everyone in the family got one of those.

The Cat Factory
12-28-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me

Not fair, lol! That is all the stuff we wanted!:p

:eek: :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2002, 09:45 PM
I bought myself a belated Christmas gift today. I bought an inexpensive DVD player and the movie "Bridget Jone's Diary"on DVD. I just love this movie. :)

COCatMama
12-28-2002, 10:03 PM
kewl krazy! i am gonna buy a dvd player tomorrow for 134 :D and i bought a DVD for under 20 bucks today, "Falling Down"

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Lalania
kewl krazy! i am gonna buy a dvd player tomorrow for 134 :D and i bought a DVD for under 20 bucks today, "Falling Down" Do you mean you're going to spend $134.00? I bought mine for $79.99 plus tax and it wasn't the cheapest one either. They also had one for about $55.00 but it didn't have any digital display on it. It's great how much the prices are coming down on these high tec items. :)

Chinadoll
12-29-2002, 12:44 AM
Geez...you mean I could have bought a dvd player for either $55 or $79? Instead I gave myself a Christmas/Birthday present of a new sewing machine. The dvd player would have been so much cheaper! ...but I needed a new sewing machine anyway and I can always watch dvds on the puter. *sigh* guess dvd player is next on the wish list.

COCatMama
12-29-2002, 01:57 AM
I don't have a DVD rom on my puter.
they sell a 95 $ DVD player at Walmart here, but it's REALLY cheaply made and it's sold out grrrr. BTW, I am in Canada.

All Creatures Great And Small
12-29-2002, 04:17 AM
I got a day off!! It was great!! On Christmas Eve, I worked until 7:00 PM. My husband cooked a wonderful dinner of marinated steak, and then we opened gifts and just relaxed in our jammies. (I got new jammies, too!) On Christmas Day, I made a fancy dinner of ham, the mandatory green bean casserole ;) , and some other yummy things. It was so nice to just relax and not worry about work!

Apparently people didn't buy enough gifts this year, because sales at our store were really down, and we are sitting on a TON of Christmas merchandise that didn't sell, so everybody go out and spend more!!! :p And don't return anything! :p

I have bought 2 DVD players so far and couldn't get either one of them to work!!! :mad: I have yet another one waiting in the garage until I have some free time to monkey around with it. Maybe the 3rd time will be a charm. And a sewing machine is on MY wish list - no sense buying it though, until I sign up for sewing lessons somewhere ;) :rolleyes: :p !

luckies4me
12-29-2002, 11:08 AM
AGGAS:

I LOVE your new sig!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The Cat Factory
12-29-2002, 02:17 PM
I have 2 DVD player's too :) I bought my second one because the first doesn't play CD-R/RW. I got my second one pretty cheap, it was about $120, my first was close to $200! :eek:

ownerof3dogs
12-29-2002, 06:58 PM
OMG OMG I got a new DIGITAL camera from my brother. It is a Nikon CoolPix 2500. I love it. I have been taking so many pictures. it's not even funny. I also got:

Tons of wolf figurines
Wolf page-a-day calender
Clothes
Tiger towel That I'm going to hang on my wall.
Wall sign that says:
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog"
That is my senior year Year Book quote

I got my parents a DVD+suround sound system!!