PDA

View Full Version : Thursday # 703 Fa lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah?

RICHARD
12-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Oh boy, The weather is finally here.

We are expecting some snow in the next week!

I have been in a 'baking' mood for the last month.

How's about some jalapeno/cheese cornbread?

Or some olive pepperoni bread?

-----

I was 'mulling' over a drink of the day and decided on wine (what else was I supposed to say?)

Today I am going to get the Orc to try and decorate the outside of the bar......

Any suggestions?

Done.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-07-2017, 01:55 PM
It's cold here today. Only in the 30s. Bet that cornbread would go great with some chili. How about some hot tea too.:D

cats4ever
12-07-2017, 01:59 PM
I have some tea, please. Starting tomorrow, we'll have day temps in the low 40's and a chance of snow. Yeah!!!
I know this sounds toasty to you, but for the Carolinas, this is unusually cold for December.

RICHARD
12-07-2017, 04:45 PM
I have some tea, please. Starting tomorrow, we'll have day temps in the low 40's and a chance of snow. Yeah!!!
I know this sounds toasty to you, but for the Carolinas, this is unusually cold for December.

I cannot get/stay warm!

Growing up, I used to laugh at "seasonal clothing".

Hot tea!

Done.

Hi MOFF,

For you? CHILI! White bean, with and without meat, veggie chili and some "cinncinati style" chili, too.

Done.

cats4ever
12-09-2017, 12:33 PM
I cannot get/stay warm!

Growing up, I used to laugh at "seasonal clothing".

Hot tea!

Done.

Hi MOFF,

For you? CHILI! White bean, with and without meat, veggie chili and some "cinncinati style" chili, too.

Done.

I love "seasonal" clothing. I love sweaters, big coats, scarves, boots...You get the idea.
And we did get snow, hooray!!! More than they forecasted. Not enough for me, I grew up in the Bavarian Alps, but hey, I'll take it.

Olive was excited, too.

Karen
12-09-2017, 11:56 PM
There's chicken in the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots and onions - as well as sage, rosemary and parsley if anyone wants some!

mon
12-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Smells great Karen!! Be right there. :Wishing you tidings of comfort and joy over the Holiday season and loads of love and good health in the coming new year! Thanks for everything you do for us Pet Talk peeps and just being you :D

mon
12-14-2017, 03:59 AM
Looking forward
Family, freinds,food
Fun,joy,fear
Old ghosts return
New memories made
Wonders of being alive
Songs,joy, laughter
Death of the past
New life
New year

Queen of Poop
12-15-2017, 05:11 AM
Caught a cold. Trying to let it go, but it won't leave! Hot tea is on, best you serve yourself, avoid my germs.

Karen
12-15-2017, 10:41 AM
Aww, tea with honey and lemon for you! Hope it didn't start on your birthday - and happy Belated birthday! Snuggle up to Angel pup, she's warm and a goo, conscientious fur nurse.

On this cold December day, there will be banana bread baking if anyone wants some!