PDA

View Full Version : A seasonal greeting that should encompass all!

zippy-kat
12-24-2002, 09:41 PM
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2003, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this planet great, [not to imply that this planet is necessarily greater than any other planet or is the only planet in the known or unknown universe], and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

Geez! Can you imagine that on the front of a card? :eek:

Think I'll just stick to MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

aly
12-24-2002, 10:38 PM
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Right back at ya Tonya! :D

mugsy
12-25-2002, 12:47 AM
That is riotous!!! I think I'll steal it and send it around!!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Uabassoon
12-25-2002, 12:57 AM
That has to be the most PC happy holiday/merry christmas/happy January/everything else.. greeting I've ever heard. So, right back at ya!! :D :D :D

Cinder & Smoke
12-25-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by zippy-kat

Think I'll just stick to MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Yep!

Merry :) Christmas!
-or-
Happy :D Holidays!
-or-
Fill in "______________"
(greeting of your choice)

:D

ChrisH
12-25-2002, 05:55 AM
LOL :D :D :D

Merry Christmas!!!

Randi
12-25-2002, 01:11 PM
LOL! :D I think you've just about covered it all, Zippy. ;)

A Merry X-mas and a Happy and healthy New Year to you and yours!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-25-2002, 01:18 PM
MERRY WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE IF YOU DO!!!
to all of you too!!!:D

shais_mom
12-25-2002, 05:55 PM
right back at ya babe! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2002, 12:10 AM
LOL I think I'll also stick to MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

COCatMama
12-26-2002, 11:50 AM
Happy fat guy in a red suit day!