PDA

View Full Version : Great Gift

MHMama
12-24-2002, 08:23 PM
I got a great gift for Christmas..... a book called Chihuahuas for Dummies. It is really interesting reading and has a lot of information in it about our little angels.
I wonder if they have it for all breeds.

ParNone
12-24-2002, 11:25 PM
Hi MHMama!

I've only seen those books for some of the more popular
breeds. Couldn't find it for Cairns or Collies, which is what I have.
Ones I can remember seeing it for are JRTs, German Shepards,
Labs, Goldens, Dachshunds, Greyhounds, Huskies, Rottweilers,
Boxers and Pit Bulls.

Par...

Kfamr
12-25-2002, 11:50 AM
More people definatly need to read that Pit Bull one.

DogMania
12-25-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
More people definatly need to read that Pit Bull one.

Yeah, KayAnn some people are so foolish just assuming that all pitbulls are killers and can not be a family pet...

chihuahualuver*
12-31-2002, 12:31 PM
I know I love ptbulls all my relatives say no I will never get a pitbull they are mean and they are killers..umm no they are not most of them are sweet and loving just like all the other dogs.Just because they see on the news that a pitbull got loose and put some black little boy in critical care in the hospital..so that dog was probably trained to do that or there was a reason..people need to get the real truth about that breed:D

wolf_Q
01-07-2003, 01:32 AM
I have Siberian Huskies for Dummies, and also Dog Tricks for Dummies. They don't have them for all breeds, just a few, but I'm sure more are in the making. Actually, I had to order the husky one online...I've only seen german shepards, labs, rotties, and pit bulls in the store.

popcornbird
01-08-2003, 05:30 PM
I saw Cockatiels for Dummies at Petco the other day. I think I should buy it. :) Funny they started making these "dummy" books for pets when they used to be mostly for computer related subjects! I love dummies books.

aly
01-10-2003, 01:53 AM
I have the Cockatiels for Dummies. Lots of good information in it. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Eeek, Shiloh is walking on the key bnoard,,,,impossivke to type@@@@

I guess she just wanted to say hi to Pet Talk!! :D