PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Maximus

Jim Gleason
11-21-2017, 07:24 AM
Maximus is real handsome shepherd. And his name fits him well. You are happy to have him and it looks like he is happy to have you.

DonnaDWM
11-21-2017, 10:01 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You had to be the best birthday present, ever.
What a handsome and smart boy you are, full of energy.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
11-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Hi Maximus! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your "big" bro Mojo, too!:)

What a hunky, handsome, simply gorgeous GSD you are, Maximus, stunning to the...MAX! And clearly one gentle hearted soul to boot, having butterflies for playmates, wanting only to lick people to death! hehe You're the quintessestial GSD, Max...Beautiful in looks, keenly intelligent, loyal and loving to a fault! How lucky your young human is, having a best friend, a devoted companion, a "first" as ultimately awesome as you, Maximus! I can't imagine a more welcome, more cherished birthday gift than one of furry love, a GSD named Maximus!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory, so many GORGEOUS photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with Mojo, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your proud person! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maximus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Mojo the Bull Mastiff too!:love::love::love:

Before and after!!!:love::love::love:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/November/21f.jpg

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/November/21b.jpg

phesina
11-21-2017, 03:56 PM
Dearest Maximus, what a gorgeous German Shepherd you are! You are so handsome, and you have the sweetest personality too! You were a birthday gift to your young friend from her father, the first dog she's ever had. What a wonderful gift, and what a wonderful friendship you and she have developed! You make her smile with all your energy and antics. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maximus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and your bull-mastiff-mix housemate Mojo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe some more chasing butterflies and playing soccer!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
11-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, handsome Maximus!

mon
11-22-2017, 01:39 AM
German shepherds do not come finer than your Maximus! I was plenty happy to see his wonderful photos and agree that he is the very best DOTD!!

Maximus101
11-22-2017, 09:02 AM
Thank you so much for the nice comment. Everybody in this Pet Talk is sooooo... NICE!

Maximus101
11-22-2017, 09:04 AM
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. Like I said before, Maximus is REALLY special to me, maybe he's a little too spoiled:)