PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk is always first!

Karen
11-20-2017, 07:11 PM
I have been attending physical therapy for three months now for something called "frozen shoulder." It is almost all thawed, which is great, as I was initially told 3-6 months - MONTHS! - for recovery. Anyway, I had an appointment today, and had written myself a note of things to do "after PT" and when I just looked at it now, I thought "do things after Pet Talk? Huh?"

mon
11-20-2017, 07:37 PM
A huge thank you too for your commitment! I am so happy your progress is clearly going so fast and you are healing better than anyone expected. That is wonderful :love:

phesina
11-21-2017, 04:43 AM
That's wonderful, Karen.. Thank you so much!

I'm glad your shoulder-thawing is going so well! Best wishes with it.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
11-21-2017, 09:10 AM
Glad your shoulder is healing quickly.:)
And Pet Talk is always first for me too! Every time I get on the computer, this is the first place I visit.
I don't post often (since I can't/won't save my login on my work computer so I have to log in each time I want to post), but I visit each day.

Randi
11-21-2017, 10:47 AM
Glad to hear the physical therapy helped. :) I've been attending physical therapy myself this summer, also for my shoulder. It's better, but now I have pain in my neck/upper back. I probably have to do certain excersizes.

He he, PT is always first on your mind - that's great! :D

cats4ever
11-21-2017, 12:13 PM
I'm glad that you feeling better, Karen.:love:
My homepage is COTD, and then I go immediately to Pettalk. I consider it therapy for the mind.:cool: