PDA

View Full Version : A personal Christmas message to Oliver, the knight in furry armor!

AmberLee
12-24-2002, 02:28 PM
My heart is yours, my beloved, althought the miles separate us... Thinking of you on this, the eve of Christmas. Meow-my didn't get my photo mailed to you, beloved, so that you could feel my tender green eyes beholding your splendor tomorrow. Maybe this link (http://community.webshots.com/photo/57576435/57600579kVTbWd) to a photo of me, faithfully waiting by the window for a glimpse of my Romeo, might make our heartbreak less...

I adore you, my fuzzy Eros-love god of Cape Cod!!!

Pantingly from your Jewel-iette,
Olivia "Livvy-Wivvy"

tatsxxx11
12-24-2002, 04:08 PM
Oh, could it be you, my tabby treasure?? I can't believe my Christmas Jewel, my beloved Jewel-iette, my little love goddess did not forget me on this special day! Visions of Livvy-plums have been dancing in my head all day; and then, what did appear, but a Christmas miracle! Santa Claws has sent to me a photo of my beautiful Livvy, in all her furry splendor! I will have Mawmee post your delectable photo on my favorite window perch so I may feast on it all Christmas Day long! I was contemplating doing the over the river and through the woods thing to get to you this night, my treasure. Alas, Mawmee has locked the doors and I am her captive! Until that day we share our tuna repast atop a blanket of fresh mown catnip, keep this little reminder of me tucked away in your paw. If only it could be me you find in your stocking next morning! I wuv you my Olivia, my Christmas Jewel, my love goddess!

http://www.xmission.com/%7Eemailbox/holiday/a_stocking.gif

From across the miles I send to you with bated breath all my love. Meowy Catmas! Love, your Romeo, your Knight in Furry Armor, your Eros!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2002, 06:58 PM
SIGH!!!
AIN'T LOVE GRAND?:D

Barbara
12-25-2002, 05:30 AM
Even more romantic than Gabe and Edwina...

AmberLee
12-26-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
[... Alas, Mawmee has locked the doors and I am her captive!... I wuv you my Olivia, my Christmas Jewel, my love goddess! ... From across the miles I send to you with bated breath all my love. Meowy Catmas!

My darling! You, tuna, catnip!!! My mind boggles and my little dainty paws are going Swoonies at the concept of such delight!!! I'm going to the top of my cat tree to contemplate such a magnificent and wonderous trio, my fuzzy Eros of delight. Je t'aime, my soul mate!

Remember, always -- you are adored!

Your Jewel-iette! Livvy